This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private DNS/Private E-mail server

Seems to be happening all to much anymore.

Once again my private e-mail sever is NOT RESPONDING. Just made another support ticket [number 62204 - 3 pages long] about this not more than 24 hours ago.

Why am I paying for a Private DNS Cluster if the Private E-mail Server is going to be down so much?

Will I be compensated for the down time or will I have to screw the pooch?
    Last edited by MacCheesy; 19-01-2007, 06:35 AM.

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post
    Don't screw the pooch, thats cruel!

Comment

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post
      Seems to be happening all to much anymore.

Once again my private e-mail sever is NOT RESPONDING. Just made another support ticket [number 62204 - 3 pages long] about this not more than 24 hours ago.

Why am I paying for a Private DNS Cluster if the Private E-mail Server is going to be down so much?

Just to let you know, I've had the same problem as you with my private e-mail server timing out while mail.SSXX.com works. The issue has been forwarded to the admins so lets hope it gets sorted out asap.

Comment

Yes, sometimes I feel the same problem.

Comment

I have the same problem

It happens to me about twice a week. They have a bug somewhere in the system.

Comment

Oh well.. here we go again and again...

Best Regards,
            Kalin Blaskoff

Originally posted by MacCheesy
            Cheese and rice. Nothing like NOT taking responsibility. The proper reaction would be... "Dammit, we ****ed up and we promise you that we will do whatever it is in our power to remedy the situation because we value your business." However, you are blaming me for wasting so much time responding to a support ticket, again now 4+ pages long, and not getting anywhere until AFTER I send my Congressman a letter.

Let's just say that you were wrong... correct? You dropped the ball and are very sorry... yes? Its late and now I am going to bed but, we will pick this up later when I get back online as I still need to respond to Nicks email that does not even address the issue.

Have a good day!

P.S. Perhaps you and Nick need to spend more time reviewing support tickets and forum posts.

Comment

MacCheesy,

I've read the ticket careful. I can't say the support didn't provide you with a proper support. Although there were 2 replies which were answered too fast without checking properly the reported issue, all of the submitted issues (which are about a dozen) in this ticket were resolved. It appears that on the last issue you decided to post here and write to the congressman. Also this ticket was opened on 25 Nov 2006.

Anyway I just wanted everyone to know in more details about the ticket. The main issue described in most of the complains in this ticket is not responding mail cluster. The night admin today made a modification which was suppose to monitor the mail cluster in different way so we can catch the mail cluster sooner if it crash, but today, because of all the reported issues and because I just saw and realized how often it actually crashes we've completely modified the demons working on the mail cluster and now it shouldn't crash. Although that it might crash 1-2 more times as all of the scripts are completely new, once we clean them (if there are any issues of course) it will be no longer crashing.

Best Regards,
              Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Kalin ~

You admitted to things that make my case.

1. You agree that a support ticket, initially opened in November, contains an issue that has continued to be a problem and which was never addressed. Otherwise, I would not have had to make almost daily comments regarding the private mail cluster which was not responding.

2. You pick and choose your side of the truth. Fact is, there were occasions in that support ticket where I had to tell them twice in one day that the issue was still there.

Just an FYI. Received emails from several U.S. resellers who have also written letters to their Congressman based on your actions and most importantly your inactions.

Comment

MacCheesy,

I do not need this information at all. But thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I appreciate your patience. Your issue(s) were resolved and I hope you enjoy using our hosting.

Since your issue is resolved I'll close this thread.

Best Regards,
                  Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

I find that there is an issue and, considering the comments that Milen made and his incessant attempts to silence me in the forums by deleting many of my posts, it has forced me to take action beginning with a letter to Congressman John Spratt [D], South Carolina.
                    I have deleted only posts that were off-topic or contained bashing, insulting or obscene comments, usually about other Resellers Panel forum members. Any claims that I have tried to silence you are unjustified, unless you can provide factual proof of the contrary. I also find such comments and implications insulting. Furthermore, the fact that you have been provided with the opportunity to post on this forum does not mean that everything you post will remain on the forum, especially if the posted comments are in clear violation of the rules, which you have agreed to abide by when signing up for this board.

My hosting service has been blocked for false spam complaints without warning or explanation [with the powers to be stating they reinstated the account for fear of a lawsuit].
                    This is not exactly accurate and you are perfectly aware about it. It is true that your hosting account had been blocked due to a false spam complaint. It is also true that the account was unblocked within 15 minutes and not because you have threatened with a lawsuit, but because it was verified that the complaint that has lead to the blocking of the account was false. This has been acknowledged and you have received my personal appologies about this (although I personally had nothing to do with the blocking of your account). As far as I remember you have also apologized (though reluctantly) that you have overreacted to the matter.

I don’t know how I can better explain myself other than to say that I have been a loyal customer and reseller and have invested enough money and time here and expect better treatment. However, I treat those how they treat me.
                    Again, as far as I know the Resellers Panel employees have always treated you with respect and politeness. Regretfully, I cannot say that Resellers Panel employees have always received the same kind of treatment from you.

I recently found out the datacenter made complaints that LiquidNet was purchasing too many dedicated IP addresses, which are needed for the Private DNS cluster, and they stopped the practice. I believe that, although I have paid for the service, the problems that exist are a result of the complaint.
                    The data center complaint has nothing to do with the issues you have encountered with the mail service. It is unethical at the least to make such accusations without providing any factual proof of the existence of such a connection.

I have not got anywhere, let alone an offer of a refund, and continue to have issues with not only my email service, but that of my hosting clients as well.
                    You are perfectly aware that the Private DNS service is non-refundable since it is clearly listed in the DNS Cluster Terms, which you have accepted when signing up for the service. However, Kalin has made it perfectly clear that he is willing to make an exception of these terms and refund you for the Private DNS service, in case that you would like a refund. Please, be aware that Resellers Panel will not be accountable for any account, service or website downtimes that might be caused, if you decide to discontinue the use of the Private DNS service.

P.S. From now on, every comment that you post will be subject to moderator approval and will appear on the forum only if such approval is granted. However, this will not exempt you from abiding by the forum rules in anyway. If any of your future comments contains anything that might be even remotely interpreted as obscene, vulgar, ******ly-oriented, hateful or threatening you will loose the opportunity to post on this forum. Frankly, I am tired of cleaning your bashing, spiteful and insulting comments to other forum members that seem to appear in most of the recent threads on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X