No announcement yet.

PDO problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my idea is.. if i can run it in your server.. then regardless if its need a vps or dedicated server.. I can tell a client.. that i can offer a hosting account for his/her magento based ecommerce site..

and.. we will never know if your shared/cpanel plans can or cannot accomodate magento because we cannot even provide the basic requirement.. and we will never know if the software/hardware of RSP is enough.. is in it JohnQ?

Milen, I did open a ticket in cpanel and got a reply that does not resolve the question i ask..

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler View Post
      my idea is.. if i can run it in your server.. then regardless if its need a vps or dedicated server.. I can tell a client.. that i can offer a hosting account for his/her magento based ecommerce site..

and.. we will never know if your shared/cpanel plans can or cannot accomodate magento because we cannot even provide the basic requirement.. and we will never know if the software/hardware of RSP is enough.. is in it JohnQ?

Milen, I did open a ticket in cpanel and got a reply that does not resolve the question i ask..
      I know for a fact that Magento does not perform well on RSP free reseller program. Some time back I was able to install it, and it was slow. You will most likely get your account suspended as well because of too high CPU usage. I provide Magento optimized hosting myself (not through RSP) so I have hands-on experience.

I advise against advertising Magento support to your clients when in reality the servers can't handle it. You will only get a bad reputation.

Comment

Working...
      X