Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the Latest Version of SiteStudio in UK server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the Latest Version of SiteStudio in UK server?

Hi,
    Refer here: http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=4557

11-05-2008, 01:48 AM
    The new version will be gradually installed on all our servers in the next 2 days.
    Today is 3rd December,and i haven't see the v1.8 present in any of the uk servers.
    I have contacted support few times and almost same reply--only in us server and in uk server they need more time to test.
    Meanwhile software of the us server are different or slightly different from uk server?so uk server must undergo 29 days test and more and more to ensure can be run smoothly in uk server?

wjleong, SiteStudio upgrades have never been particularly trouble-free. The problems associated with SiteStudio upgrades often exceed our wildest expectations and require significantly more time that we have previously anticipated. Give our system administrators and developers enough time to make sure that the upgrade goes smoothly and you will be able to use the new version of SiteStudio on all servers. In the meanwhile, nothing is stopping you from using the existing version of SiteStudio available on the server.

The SiteStudio product itself is far from perfect, this is why we had previously decided to develop a website builder of our own to replace SiteStudio, but the project turned out to be considerably more resource consuming than me expected and we had to put it on ice for the time being.

Comment

Working...
    X