No announcement yet.

New Sweden DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to verify if this is the data center that we are using or the other data center of Bahnhof in Stockholm, which is probably not as spectacular .

Comment

I have spoken with the company CEO and he confirmed that we are using the data center in question.

Comment

Pionen White Mountains

Is it the famous : Pionen White Mountains DC?

Comment

Yes, it is the Pionen White Mountains data center.

Comment

refer http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...available.html
            finally they have released the new DC information officially...
            but I'm still waiting for it to be available in store template...

Comment

Data Center in Sweden

On 03-19-2009 it was announced that A New European Data Center is Available!

See announcement at this Thread: Data Center in Sweden

Well that was almost 2 years ago and the templates at the resellers panel have not been updated to reflect this, and the addition of the data center in Sydney, Australia.

Is there any way that we can access the template information in order to preform our own updates or provided with information on when these updated templates will be available?

Comment

Currently you can't edit the content on the templates yourself. There will be a much more flexible template, which would be available later this year (3rd quarter, most likely) and it would allow for more customization.

As for the Data Canters - it is in the to-do list and all of them will be added to the existing templates but I cannot give you a time frame for this, I am afraid.

Comment

So far in this data center hosting reseller that custom. However, we are considering offering this time is in the data center hosting other vendors. The final decision is made, there are certain details that I assume will be the official news on the subject.

Comment

As I said, abstracts about the new abstracts centermost will be provided with the offical advertisement that I apprehend to be fabricated soon. As for photos of the new abstracts center, if they are not accessible from the abstracts centermost itself, anyone would accept to go there and accomplish some. Anyway, the afterlight of the templates with pictures of the new abstracts centermost may yield awhile.

Comment

That's cool. They are authoritative it available. A problem for us is the API has started abiding the Swedish abstracts center most as a accurate abstracts center, for ages it wasn't, and the archetype API sign up anatomy doesn't annual for this. Unfortunately this agency my website is currently giving humans the advantage of signing up with the Swedish abstracts center.

Comment

Is this new rsp DC?...

Comment

this topic here are very information, I just happen to stumble upon this blog and it did catch my attention. Thanks for posting these one up. I’ll be looking forward to see more of your post. Regards.

Comment

Working...
                          X