Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Podhosting - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podhosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podhosting

Hello,

Can people use are services for podhosting/Podcasts

Cheers,
    Last edited by Guest; 30-07-2007, 06:10 AM.

We should be able to? Seeing as podcasting is just hosting a file. I think :P.

Comment

There is no reason why not, there's not much differance in hosting a movie file, you just cant stream your podcast as you can't for movies or music.

Comment

As far as I know podcasts are normal audio (mp3 or aac) files or video (m4v or mov) files and are not streamed in real-time. Therefore, there should be no problem to host such files in a web hosting account with us as long as they meet the following paragraph of the Web Hosting Terms of Service:

k. LiquidNet Ltd. offers generous amounts of disk space and network bandwidth. The customers must not allow other websites or hosting servers to link to files stored in their hosting accounts, and thus steal network traffic. In order to escape unjust distribution of the resources, as well as possible sharing of illegal content, the Customers are not allowed to use their hosting accounts as a remote storage server only or solely for the purpose of sharing (un)archived images, programs or sound files. At least 80% of all files and/or total megabytes used (including MP3, WAV, RA, GIF, JPG, ZIP, RAR, but not limited to these file extensions) in each hosting account must be a part of actual, active website(s) content, i.e. all content files must have corresponding HTML or PHP files, which link to them. Furthermore, these files may amount to no more than 50% of the customer's total monthly traffic usage. If requested, the Customer should prove that a given file is a constituent part of an actual page and not only stored on the server within 24 hours of the request.
        In addition, of course, the account owner should hold copyright over the podcast files.

Comment

Thanks for listing terms. I know it is easy to host them but i never thought they were allowed.

Comment

odcasting is quickly becoming a buzz word among the techie crowd. So what is podcasting, anyway? Podcasting is online audio content that is delivered by an RSS feed. Lots of people liken podcasting to radio on demand. However, in point of fact, podcasting gives far more options in terms of content & programming than radio does.

Comment

It's good video. Thanks for share.

Comment

thanks for share

Comment

thanks for share. i am look at the your system

Comment

thanks for share good sharing

Comment

thank you nice sharing +rep

Comment

Thanks For Share i like it.

Comment

I'm curious about this too.
                          If people can use this service for podhosting?
                          Any updates?

Comment

thank for shared. I like this site

Comment

Working...
                            X