Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A way to search for changed/edited posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to search for changed/edited posts?

Does anyone know if there is a way to search for recently changed/edited posts. The spammers seem to be reusing accounts set-up years ago and posting what looks like harmless comments, then coming back and editing these with spam!

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to search for recently changed/edited posts. The spammers seem to be reusing accounts set-up years ago and posting what looks like harmless comments, then coming back and editing these with spam!
    Hey clivejo, its been a while since I have used my vbulletin license but maybe this will help: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-issues-thread. Also there may be something you can find on their official vbulletin modifications site: https://vbulletin.org/forum/search.p...rchid=26010667.

Hope this helps.

John

Comment

Yes you are absolutely right on some forums I also see the same situations, first spam users post there posts and then a few days or moth later they come back and edit there post to add a link or any other things.

Comment

I think there is one another simple way to find edited posts is to check recent threads daily.

Comment

Originally posted by dustine79 View Post

Yes you are absolutely right on some forums I also see the same situations, first spam users post there posts and then a few days or moth later they come back and edit there post to add a link or any other things.
          Yes, people are doing this. It should be solve

Comment

Originally posted by hensom View Post

I think there is one another simple way to find edited posts is to check recent threads daily.
            Yup, Thats what MODS on my forum are doing, I pay them 50$ per month via WhatsApp <<removed spam>>
            Last edited by clivejo; 25-05-2024, 09:35 PM. Reason: Nice try, be gone dirty spammer!!

Comment

Originally posted by marushiki View Post
              Yup, Thats what MODS on my forum are doing, I pay them 50$ per month.
              Aren't you generous!! And put yourself to the trouble of creating an account to tell us about it!

Comment

Yes you are absolutely right. Candy Crush

Comment

Is there a method or feature available to search and identify recently edited posts on forums or platforms to prevent spammers from reusing old accounts and adding spam links or content to their previously harmless comments?
                  <<removed spam>>
                  Last edited by clivejo; 25-05-2024, 09:34 PM. Reason: Nice try, be gone!!

Comment

Working...
                  X