Marketing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Tips

After trying many ways of getting my website to search engines I find out a different and free method of getting my website noticed.
    freeviral , linkscout, adsplit.com

...I tried them and after some months I got some numbers moving on my traffic stats. After 8 months 9 clients have signed up using this way of marketing.

Note: "I am using my webhosting service for my clients which I know who they are and I am not paying any advertiment at all"

I don't know how this works but I think 9 people in 8 months is not bad keeping on mind that I am not advertising at all.

I hope you find my story useful and if you have more sites like those please let me know to sign up!!

Mod Edit: Referral links are not allowed in forum posts. I have edited your post accordingly.
    Last edited by Milen; 09-11-2006, 12:10 AM.

With 1 post, I would have thought this to be SPAM-A-LICIOUS.

Comment

MacCheesy, it is not that I like SPAM at all, but I like to give everybody the benefit of a doubt .

Comment

Here are some marketing tips

1. Become a student of your business.
        2. Try to come up with ten new ways to market and promote your business.
        3. Remember that not everything you do to market your business will get you clients.
        4. If you hate a particular aspect of marketing your business, don’t do it!
        5. Do marketing!! Most small business owners don’t like marketing.

Comment

Hello guys...!
          Thanks for sharing useful marketing tips....Its really useful and informative...Please keep sharing like these useful information with us....!

Comment

You must keep in mind that when you are on your website promoting ancillary products, each proposal you made reflecting directly on you. Try some of the products or services of their own. Others who have purchased it talk. It is entirely reasonable that you expect to 20% per cent of profits from sales of each product.

Comment

Hear all tips are very nice and impressive. I think this all is very useful for us. which is the best you know about it. Thanks for sharing hear information i am really impressed.

Comment

Thanks for your marketing tips, forums are also good place for learning this kind of stuff and most of the things I have learned from forum only.

Comment

marketing? tips? or just to market? well thanks for informing us about this.

Comment

Working...
                  X