Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Options for *Contact* page - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Options for *Contact* page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for *Contact* page

Thought I might mention that I use the Survey Form for my CONTACT page on the Site Studio web builder.

This is great as it gives me the opportunity to set up fields to gather potential client info, and gives the site visitor an easier way to contact you.

I generally set up most fields as *compulsory* and the phone field as *not compulsory*.

Fields I create:
    * name
    * email
    * comment/suggestion
    * and other fields depending on the website's purpose

I am also using this at the moment on two websites where I have competitions, and extra info is required.

I've also used it as a booking form for attendees for a class [where no payment is made on that page].

I stopped using the premade Contact page as I didn't like the way it was presented.
    NOTES
    * the form will work as long as you have set up an email name in the Email Manager of the control panel [this can even be an alias to forward to another email name at a different domain]
    * using a form avoids posting an email name on a webpage where it can be "farmed" [copied] and used for spam and sold to mailing lists - I now avoid using email names on ALL website pages

Cheers
    WebGirl
    Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2005, 04:07 AM.
Working...
X