Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interested in receiving your commissions with Payoneer.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be interested in receiving your commissions with Payoneer.com ?

Dear Partners,

Since your feedback is very important to us, we'd like to ask you if you'd be interested in an additional profit payment option - Payoneer.com.

This is a great alternative to get your commissions paid and allows you to load your profits directly to a Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card

Benefits of the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card include:

Global coverage - used in more than 200 countries; supports multiple currencies; you can use it to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide - wherever MasterCard® is accepted!
    Easy sign-up - no bank account is required;
    Safe and secure - the prepaid card cannot be used without funds available, there are no overdraft fees;
    Quick - the funds will be cleared within 2 hours of receiving a payout;
    Fully supported - multi-lingual customer support is available via telephone, live chat, and e-mail.

Yes, go ahead
    60.00%
    No, I am fine
    40.00%
    Last edited by peterd; 11-07-2014, 07:19 AM.

Currently I get the commissions on paypal, paypal keeps it frozen for a month and then the commission gets transfered to payoneer... If you would support payoneer it would be 100 times better , faster and easier, I'm very glad you are considering this option.

Comment

This was discussed about a year ago - http://forum.resellerspanel.com/foru...eer-debit-card

@peterd : There was a bit of confusion over fees and exchange rates. Can you provide more details on it please? If someone were to use this as a means to access their commission, how would it work? What time periods are involved? What are the fees for using the service?

Comment

Thanks to mdomba for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Our purpose is to provide alternative and easier way for our partners to get their profits faster. Especially for countries other than the United States where the banks are slow and the fees are high.

Comment

Just add it to the option list. Those that want it will use it and those that want something else will pick a different chose. As long as you're not thinking of removing an option....

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
            This was discussed about a year ago - http://forum.resellerspanel.com/foru...eer-debit-card

@peterd : There was a bit of confusion over fees and exchange rates. Can you provide more details on it please? If someone were to use this as a means to access their commission, how would it work? What time periods are involved? What are the fees for using the service?
            Yes, I am aware of that post but I want it to publish it officially as the topic in question started as affiliate promotion and so on and it missed the general idea.

Here is the official Pricing and Fees of Payoneer:

Card Account

Annual Account Maintenance: $29.95 Per year - From available balance - each year

ATM/Cash Withdrawals or Transactions *

ATM Withdrawal or POS/Bank Teller Cash Disbursement: $3.15 Per Trx - When withdrawal or disbursement is requested – a surcharge may also be applied by your ATM provider for cash withdrawals

ATM Decline Fee: $1.00 Per Trx - When ATM request is declined

ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $1.00 Per Trx - When ATM balance inquiry is made

* There is a fee for transactions originated in a country outside of the country of issuance OR in a currency different than the card currency of up to 3% above all fees assessed by MasterCard.

Additionally:

Loading Payments – Standard Load (within 2 Days) $2.00/load Each time card is loaded

Loading Payments – Immediate Load (within 2 Hours) $5.00/load Each time card is loaded

Purchase Transaction – Free per trx When card is used for purchases

You may say that the fees are high but this is supposed to be alternative, not a replacement payment option and it is all up to you if it would be the better way to get your profits in your pocket. For example companies like oDesk, Freelancer.com and Elance all have a relationship with Payoneer to send and receive payments.

Comment

Thanks for that explanation PeterD. I can see why it would be of benefit to a lot of resellers and might also attract new ones to the program. I have voted yes, but I will probably never use it to be honest. The reason for this is choice, having more ways of getting profit/commission to resellers has got to be a good thing.

Comment

• peterd
                peterd commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the support!

I do not have problems with paypal but sure I would be happy to see it. I believe payoneer the one you can brand your debit card with your business name / logo. Kinda Like flashing a business card every time you purchase something

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                I do not have problems with paypal but sure I would be happy to see it. I believe payoneer the one you can brand your debit card with your business name / logo. Kinda Like flashing a business card every time you purchase something
                Yes, they have the card branding and it looks pretty cool!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsp-card.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	58085
                Last edited by peterd; 11-07-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	myprecious.png
Views:	92
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	58088

My My My

Comment

Interest how well the colours and logos match!

Has this been RSP plan all along, getting into the credit card business??

Jokes aside, it does look good and its advertising RSP. You should put the site URL on there too.

PS Have you considered mentioning this in the Newsletter? I know a lot of resellers aren’t active on the forum for various reasons. It might encourage people to come along and voice their views.

Comment

• peterd
                      peterd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Compliments for the card accepted!

Even though it is an available option everybody knows ResellersPanel, so no URL required

We will be posting this in the Newsletter once we make the final decision and get the payment option started. Stay tuned!
                  Working...
                  X