wow, this is a suprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, this is a suprise!

Cpanel hosting is the last thing I was expecting RSP to do!!!

...everything changes...

Let my dreams come true.

I can see cPANEL /cc?/ here with nice skins /not that default ugly one/, ZEND and ionCube as they work together very well. I can see more monies going out of my pocket to other pockets I can see my new ecommerce clients being set up here, I can see private NS and NEW PLANS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS when they renew their plans!!!

Sorry for shouting. Got so excited.

If my dreams come true, I'll go to Putney and knock the door with a big box of beer. Then I go to see my friend in Putney, who will maybe move his customers from Enom to RSP if ZEND with ionC stays here. Who knows.

I'm bloody serious about it.

Thanks RSP. Smile is back on my face.

Comment

Hi Arthur,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I may promise you that we will try to do our best and make the cPanel program as exciting as the Free program.

We would be also very happy if you share any ideas with us about the improvement/customization etc. of the cPanel program.

Comment

I dunno... I was expecting a bit better plans...
        Your prices ar OK, but that's it. I know of several other reputible cpanel resellers that have better plans (cheeper). Even some that have more expencive CPs with better plans. (although with those I don't know if they are reputible).

Comment

While it is an exciting addition, and a smart move that I'm sure will pay off... for those who are already heavily involved with RSP and have been interested in a cPanel program or more advanced hosting, this will be great.

I may have to hold off for now... compared to my existing cPanel hosting, the cPanel 1 would provide a couple more gigs of space, only a third of the bandwidth, and would cost more.

In general though, for those looking for a more powerful and customizable hosting platform than the traditional RSP plans, this is it.

Comment

Hello guys ! Long tmie no see I hope that you are all doing just fine.

About the prices for our Cpanel plans. Yesterday I think I saw a thread about a host who offers more space/bandwidth than we do. I just want to say that this is the beginning We will see how this goes and I'm sure that in time there will be upgrades for both space / bandwidth.

Comment

Glad to hear the open posture. Wouldn't expect anything less from RSP!

Comment

Hay Vasko! Verrrry long time no see!
                You left a little after I joined... so that's been a good 6 or 7 months right?

Comment

Left ? I haven't left Milen is on vacation until 1 of January 2006, and I'm his replacement . I don't support RP anymore but from time to time I help when there are more e-mails. I am here believe me and I have no intention to leave RSP.

I hope that you will like the new Cpanel plans. WHM / Cpanel gives the freedom of control and building your own plans which RSP still can't provide.

Also, I have spoken with one of our developers about providing private DNSes for ResellersPanel members, but for now this won't be possible. There are problems with the integration of this feature in the system. However I hope that in time we will offer this for RP as well.

However I can assure you that a lot of new ideas and features are considered at the moment. We love to bug our developers I hope that in time most of those ideas will become part of RSP & SSservers control panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasko
                    We love to bug our developers
                    I've heard that programmers just LOVE it when they are bugged by support and doc writers

Comment

I imagine that good developers are look good tailors...

you haven't pushed them far enough until they say, "No, no, can't do it, no way."

Then you say, "Okay, I understand. Let me just leave this here while I go do ______, then I'll come back and get it. Thanks anyway. I figured if anyone could do it you could, so if you can't, I guess it can't be done."

I think you can guess how that story ends Everyone enjoys pulling off a miracle and doing what can't be done.

Comment

For me there is nothing impossible. There are just things which are not likely to happen For instance the private DNS feature for RSP - sounds very simple and actually it is, but the problem comes from the integration. The resources and the time which will go there are needed elsewhere. It is not impossible, it is just very hard to be done.

Comment

Working...
                        X