Warning: Undefined array key 6 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Have some ?'s about Cpanel - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have some ?'s about Cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some ?'s about Cpanel

Hi
    I have some ?'s about cpanel program.
    1) How many sub domains can I have,and do these have ftp by themselves,like if my domain name is somthing.com and I made a sub like test.somthing.com can test ftp into just that sub doamin and not get into the main doamin.

2) on the 1 plan I was trying to figure out how many clients I could have,if I gave them 50 megs of disk space,and 1 gig of bandwidth.

3) How do I register a domain name and then point it to my account and can resellers register the domain name for me.

Thanks for the answers,I like the cpanel program,What I am thinking about is this to have a domain and then make some sub domain's and give them to people to use.

David Mosley
    Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2005, 06:53 PM.

1) As many as you like When you create a package from the WHM you can choose whether to give Unlimited sub-domains or to limit the sub-domain usage.
    By default the value is Unlimited .

Whenever you create a cPanel account, a default FTP / Mail account is created as well. If you create cPanel account with domain name like subdom.domain.com the FTP access will be just for the sub-domain, you will not have access to domain.com

2)Reseller1 has 50GB of traffic + 5GB of web space ( I do not include
    the Free space/traffic you have for your main reseller account).

1GB of traffic = 50 Accounts
    50Mb of space = 100 Accounts - You take the lower number - 50
    since you can't have 100 Accounts with 1GB of traffic because you will
    exceed it.

In other words you can have 50 cPanel accounts with 1GB of traffic each.

3)You can register a domain name from
    here
    . The very same place from where you have ordered your cPanel Reseller account. However, if you wish to register a domain name make sure to choose
    Add this order to my account since you already have an account with us.

I hope this will help you.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Hi
      Thanks for the info.Just one more ?'s When I signup a customer and he wants a domain name,Where do I buy it,can I buy it from you?.

David

Comment

Hi David,

Of course, you can order domain names through your billing control panel.

Comment

Actually Stoyan is a bit wrong You can order domain names
          from the order form through which you have originally signed up.
          It is located here . Just remember to choose that you are already a member.

Another option would be to create a reseller account with a domain name registrar, and link your web-store to it. In this way your customers will be able
          to order domains directly from your web-store.

Comment

Working...
          X