Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 A Stuped ? about Cpanel - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Stuped ? about Cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Stuped ? about Cpanel

This is going to be a stuped ? about the quote in the cpanel ok here goes.How many megs = 1 gig and how many kbs=1meg.
    I warned you

David Mosley

FREE Flash Banners

1024mb is equal to 1 gig
    1024kb is equal to 1mb

But as I have seen with most hosting providers they round 1 gig to the nearest 1000mb leaving you short 24mb. So 5gig will really be 5000mb instead of 5120mb. It is a common practice and not many hosts offer the usual 1024mb that makes up 1gig.

By the way, It was not a stupid question. Many people do not know how many kb are in 1mb or how many mb are in 1 gig.
    Last edited by Guest; 17-12-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmosley
      This is going to be a stuped ? about the quote in the cpanel ok here goes.How many megs = 1 gig and how many kbs=1meg.
      I warned you
      The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

Comment

Thanks

Hi
        Thanks guys that helps alot,what I was trying to figure out is how many accounts I can have for the small package on the cpanel.Thanks agian.

Comment

And the reason (my guess) for not offering 1024MB is because of the so called "boot boundry". It's guilty for having 180GB usable of 200GB HDD - the rest 20GB are for that "boot boundry". I remember when years ago I bought 40GB HDD,only to find out that I can use 38GB of it ...

Comment

Hello, When using the liguid plan builder, can we still offer the current business and corporate plans along with one or two custom plans?

Comment

This is not the right place to post that question. The answer is yes, but please in future do no post questions regarding RSP in the cPanel Reseller Program sub-forum. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks!
                Sorry for posting in the wrong place, it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                X