Warning: Undefined array key 6 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Moving from Corp/Business Plans to cPanel - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving from Corp/Business Plans to cPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from Corp/Business Plans to cPanel

Hi all,

This is pretty much a specific question to RSP, but I thought I would post it here as many of us probably have these questions:

1. I currently use the Corp Plan (3 domains) and have all of my files on a particular server s*********x20.com. If I transferred my domain name to this new plan, how would the transfer of files be handled?

2. MySQL databases. I have multiple databases that would need to be transferred to the new cPanel subscription. How would this be handled? Is this possible?

3. When us resellers sell hosting, I take it we would be responsible for providing the payment gateways and such?

4. Any other info you guys have available on the new cPanel subscription program? I would love to read and understand all the details before jumping in feet first.

That's it for now. Any RSP response would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - Wow, you guys have done a terrific job putting these new tools in place...just amazing.

David

Hello,

The answers of your questions are here

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask anytime our support team.

Comment

1. You will have to decide if you are going to host all of those 3 Domains
      in one cPanel account, or create separate cPanel accounts for each domain name
      (I recommend the second option)

You will have to download all of the web-content and then upload it to each
      cPanel account via FTP

2. Yes it is, but again you will have to do this manually - export each MySQL via phpMyAdmin
      and then import it again with phpMyAdmin. However in case you have problems you can upload the MySQL dump file and contact us, so we can import it for you

3. Correct. You will have to create a merchant account with one of the many Payment Gateways and Credit Card processing companies

4. This will be provided per question I'd be glad to answer all of your questions
      for cPanel / WHM . Think for anything and let us know about them, either through the forum ,
      or through e-mail

Happy Holidays !

Comment

Working...
      X