Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 A question about signup script - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about signup script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about signup script

Hi All
    I wanted to know Where I can get a script to add new clients to the wh in the cpanel program,that way I would not have to do it mana.Thanks

Hi David,
    Give this tool a try. http://www.opensourcescripts.com/dir...Tools/160.html

Its free and opensource. It even has PayPal as a payment processor. It'll autocreate Cpanel accounts and send them straight to paypal for payment.

Comment

Cool! That's just what I was looking for too!

Comment

There are other free tools available but they all seem to be aimed at Free Cpanel Hosting Accounts. I think that is a bad idea to give that much freedom to the average person. Too much of a chance of abuse cases where someone might use it for password mining.

There are also some commercial tools available but they require a license fee $$$$$

In your WebHost Manager (WHM) there is also a demo you can download. Its Located in the "Setup Remote Access Key" link at the top of the WHM menu on the left side of your screen. The demo should be near the bottom of the page that opens within the frame.

Also you will need the remote access key on that page to setup any Cpanel autocreation scripts.

Comment

For my company, I use whmcs (http://whmcs.com) - Its $1.00 for the first month, then about 13.00 every month after.

This script is awesome! Much better then any other script out there for WHM
          No root access is nesessary, and they are online 24/7.
          Its one of the cheapest, + the best. I have tried WHMAP, ModernBill, CE, and this one is by far the best

Comment

AWBS (http://www.awbs.com/index.php),

That is what I am using to bill my clients .... it rocks
            One and final solution to bill your clients which supports many merchant gateways.
            It regognize the paid bill and create the account automaticaly and mails the admin and new customer with login details.
            When someone does not pay? It will cancel the account.
            You can sell domains.
            You can sell other products.
            It got an website (which you can change completely).
            It can even create forum accounts automaticaly together with the signups if you do maintain an forum (supporting IPB/vBulletin and phpBB).

Way to much to discuss in here, check it out.
            Ah, and not to forget, it also handles upgrade/downgrades from one plan to another with pro-rated fees automatically
            Last edited by Guest; 03-01-2006, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X