Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 CPanel ?!? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPanel ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPanel ?!?

I signed up and was lead to believe that I can give my customers more then one domain, this is not the case.

When I mean domain, is the ability to host more then one website from one account, and this does not seem to be possible.

Also, why doesn't the account creation tool verify if a domain already exist. I have been waiting two days to see the page come up only to find out by adding www. in front of the address that someone else had that address.

Thanks for answering !

Domains have to be registered with a registrar. You can't just add a domain to the control panel and expect it to propagate if it hasn't been registered. Are you sure you signed up for a Cpanel Reseller account? Those should host unlimited domains. The RSP Business Plan is the only plan that allows one domain only. Also if you own a RSP business plan, you can not resell it in partitions since there is only one control panel and they were not setup that way. Or maybe I am misunderstanding your post.

Adam
    Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2006, 01:38 AM.

Comment

CPAnel

It's a CPANEL.

How do I add it, I don't have a field when I create a new plan for the amount of domain names I want to allow ?

I though I would have access to selling domain names from C Panel ? Now I have to find a way to sell domain names on my website.

I am thinking all this hassle is really not worth the trouble !

Comment

with Cpanel Reseller accounts you get 2 control panels. One is called WHM which means Web Host Manager. That is the control panel you create new packages with and also create new user accounts. You should have got a link to the WHM with your email you received once the account was activated. The second control panel is Cpanel itself where you manage all parts of your domain.

In the create new package section within the WHM there should be an input field where you put how many domains you would like to allow users with that package. If its not there then I would submit a support ticket and ask them to assist you.

As for domain registrations there are few affiliate programs you can sign up for like godaddy and enom.com domains. Someone on this board may be able to direct you better on which is the best to sign up with.

Adam
        Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2006, 03:55 AM.

Comment

lcinc

I can set you up a reseller account through eNom, which is who RSP uses. No experience w/ godaddy so I can't comment, other than I think most big domain portfolio managers use eNom and they always rank highly with resellers, which was enough for me. One great thing is they don't compete with their resellers, so you can gladly refer your clients to check them out for quality if they want to know who their registrar is, and when they see their pricing at $29.95 I think it is, you'll be fine, assuming you are pricing below that.

You can then sell TLD's at whatever price you want (your price would be $8.95 unless they raise prices for resellers). Best way to integrate it into your site is with their Registry Rocket... take a look at my "mad" site below and look under domain names.

There has been talk of RSP allowing resellers to sell domains, but I don't remember what the status of this is. One benefit though to having a separate eNom account is that you can use it wherever as it isn't tied to anything else.

If you want one, no charge, just PM me your contact info (same info that you would use if you were registering a domain) along with a desired username and I'll set a temp password PM it to you.

Unfortunately, right now I can't spare the time to go into details about them, but I highly recommend them and am in the process of moving most of my own domains there. You can find tons of info on their site in the help area.

Comment

Working...
          X