Low Cost Cpanel Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost Cpanel Program

I found too many website giving 3 gb with 30 gb reseller plan & with 3 gb reseller space for only $7.95 whereas resellers panels is too costly in comparison to these websites in cpanel programs. I want to request resellers panel team to create cheap resellers plans for students like us so that we can buy from our budget, with a lot of space.

Usman,

The problem with those other hosts is that they probably have a very hard time covering their costs. I am sure that the prices for ResellersPanel's cPanel plans are set at a very fair price - both for resellers and for ResellersPanel. Remember that ResellersPanel has to cover their costs, as well as make some sort of money, on the things that they sell.

Comment

When going with Cpanel reseller solutions with many hosting companies you need to take several things into consideration. If they are selling you 25gb of disk space and 150gb of bandwidth for under $20 a month or say 3gb of space and 30gb of bandwidth for $7.95 a month ,they are not really planning on you using all that space and they are overselling those 25gb and 3gb accounts on a server that may only have 250gb of space in total. There could be 100 resellers on that one server alone. Usually those low prices are gimmicks used to bring in as many people as possible that know very little about Hosting and what is involved in the process. That itself is better known as overselling.

Overselling is ok to a point if managed properly. But often many hosting companies majorly oversell at such low prices just to cover the cost of their servers and gain more clientel for bragging rights. They know if not managed properly their customers are going to suffer severe downtime which also makes your customers suffer the same downtime. But still yet they only see dollar signs and continue to oversell accounts on an unreliable machine. That reflects the image of your business in a bad way and the big thing of it is, they don't care because you are paying them money for less than sufficient service and getting away with it.

I've had many Cpanel accounts with quite a few companies and I have witnessed this bad practice too many times. I kid you not I had one account not too long ago with a different hosting company and the server I was on was using over 85% of its resources. That to me is not good service and I have since cancelled the account.

So while RSP's Cpanel packages may seem high priced. They are that way for a reason. They don't want swarms of novice users that are looking for cheap hosting. They want quality customers that are looking for quality service on well managed servers.

Being Cheap doesn't make a company reliable. Just makes them Cheap!

Adam

Comment

Reason

This is the reason i want resellerspanel to sell cheap cpanel reseller program so that we can buy from a company we can trust, If resellerspanel sell cpanel resellerpanel in a cheap price we will buy from them and with trust. as i am also using resellerpanel reseller program i have too much trust on them.

Comment

The point I was trying to make is, If RSP were to go with cheaper plans they would have to sell alot more of them to cover the costs of their servers and their Cpanel licenses. With the free program they can pass on the savings to their clients for the simple fact they developed their own control panel. With Cpanel it can cost them up to $1250 per server just for one license. Thats not including the cost of the server itself and future updates of Cpanel which cost around $300 for one year of updates. The server itself can run anywhere from $100 to $400 per month or more if not hosted in their own datacenter. So alot of costs have to be covered for the servers and software along with paying employees. Its a very costly business to get into. So I wouldn't expect to see anything priced lower than it is.

Adam

Comment

How can you ask to have RSP lower the prices?

I guess if you want a low cost Cpanel you already know where to find one. I would rather pay more and know that the company that I am trusting with sensitive web data will be around for along time (and actually turning a profit). For the type of support and the response time to my support questions is unmatched by any other resale company I have delt with. I would expect this type of service to cost more that what this site is charging (not that I want to pay more, but you know what I mean). So please as an actual reseller not a student trying to get a deal, Dont change anything!!! Keeping the prices a little higher will weed out the serious resellers from the not so serious resellers and keep the bandwidth from getting cloged up.

My two cents..

Brian

Comment

Funny to see this now

I belong to a forum that lists a whole bunch of cPanel resellers. It's funny how if you go to some of these sites and see how low the prices are, you think why am I here at ResellerPanel, but then you go back to these places a few, days, weeks or a couple of months later and guess what, they no longer exist.
              Also if you contact some of these places you do not get a true answer to your question. All you get is a standard scripted reply. (even in the chat rooms)
              I'll stay with this company for as long as I can. The price is not as bad as you may think.

Comment

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
                The price is not as bad as you may think.
                If the overselling is enabled,then i would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                  If the overselling is enabled,then i would agree with you.
                  Couldn't agree more! Its the whole reason I won't sign up for it!

Comment

banned?

Why does it say, "banned" under Q151's member name??,, That is a strange forum rank..

Comment

roboba, that (Q151) was my old username here on the forum. RSP (Kalin, actually) banned me when he did not like me complaining about bad customer service. So, I just made a new username.

Comment

If i recall, you were banned more than once

Comment

Indeed I was.

It was interesting as it happened everytime I had a complaint. I am happy to see ResellersPanel seems to no longer ban someone who complains. That was a very unethical practice anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                            roboba, that (Q151) was my old username here on the forum. RSP (Kalin, actually) banned me when he did not like me complaining about bad customer service. So, I just made a new username.
                            oh!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                              It was interesting as it happened everytime I had a complaint. I am happy to see ResellersPanel seems to no longer ban someone who complains. That was a very unethical practice anyway.
                              I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                              X