Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing WHM problems for more than a week ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing WHM problems for more than a week ??

Today I am more than dissapointed with support here on Resellers Panel!

On 2006/08/14: 09:54:42 I reported a Ticket that several of my accounts are missing from WHM and I can't administer them. It was told to me that there have been issues and problems with server and I should be patient. OK, I was quet and waiting. But till today this issue wasn't solved at all!

On 2006/08/19 10:06:19 I reported a Ticket that I'm recieving warnings that one of my accounts is getting close to bandwidth limit and I can't fix it because of the first issue - I don't have it in WHM! The answer :
    It is not so simple to 'fix' a single account and the server is being restored at the same time. ... We will fix your accounts, don't worry. We know what is like to have service down - you have your clients, which are calling you, I suppose, but we have our resellers who are doing the exact same thing. We, at the support staff are in the same situation as you - we are waiting this to be fixed and ready to be used. We can't do anything to speed the process or fix it.
    In this moment this site got down with Bandwidth Limit Exceeded and you can only imagine a shame for my firm because this site is one of our productive classifeds portal !! I'm suffering big damages because the problem wasn't fixed for 8 days, but did I do something wrong??

Solved at last (at least for exceeded domain), but a bitter taste of dissapointment because our premium productive site showing "bandwidth exceeded" for a half of working day" is still very present..

Comment

UPDATE:

This morning another cold shower - the same account down again, and the account is again missing from WHM !!

Getting desperate here

Comment

I am sure that if you have informed our technical support they have fixed the issue already.

If not please let them now again.

Best Regards
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
          I am sure that if you have informed our technical support they have fixed the issue already.

If not please let them now again.

Best Regards
          Bob
          Bob, thanks, but this issue is from 23-08, this was an old issue, many came along after that...

Comment

Working...
          X