Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Access forbidden! - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access forbidden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access forbidden!

Live chat didn't help
    Support ticket does not reply

What this Access forbidden! means?

did you try emailing support? They usually respondwithin the hour with through the email.

Regards,

Comment

Do you have any files in the directory www/alberguedigital.com ?

Check the location if you have set up a 404 error page.

Comment

Frank, the public_html folder (the main folder of the account where the html files are placed by default, unless you have specified otherwise) of your account is missing for some reason, this is why you are encountering this error. Unfortunately, simply recreating the folder will not fix the problem. I advise you to open a support ticket through your billing account with us, which is different from the free reseller account, in case that you have such an account as well. (log into the billing account ->Get Support ->Support Desk ->Create Ticket). It is highly advisable to open the ticket, the way that I described to contact the dedicated cPanel support team, however, if this does not work for you for any reason send an e-mail with the specific problem description to cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com.

P.S. I am moving the thread to the cPanel Support Section, where it belongs. Please, keep in mind that the LiveChat staff is intended to answer pre-sales and general questions only ant the LiveChat operators can offer very little help with technical issues.
        Last edited by Milen; 09-10-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
          the public_html folder of your account is missing for some reason
          How can that be possible? It was working fine last night, I didn't change anything since saturday.
          I just wakeup this morning and had this beautifull surprise....

I already contact support at least 6 hours ago
          but i'll check it again
          Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

I did make a support ticket almost 10 hours ago
            e even have received a confirmation email
            (image attached)
            For some reason, this ticket was deleted/removed from support????

I have send a new support ticket.

sorry to turn this a public discussion
            but i can only get some feedback from the forum
            at this point your support sounds like a joke to me
            prove me i'm wrong
            Attached Files

Comment

This problem was misteriously solved in less than 5 minutes after my second support ticket. (which was made almost at the same time of my previews post)
              Even that the response from the support was something like "...there are no problems with the server at all..." now, everything is working fine even that NOBODY as changed anything.

How can we interpret that?

Comment

Frank, we have not received any support tickets from you yesterday. The only thing that we have received was a support inquiry (which is different from a support ticket), with the time stamp of 9:53 PM GMT, to which a member of the cPanel support staff has replied that there is no problem with the web hosting server. Indeed, there was no general problem with the web hosting server, but there was a problem with the permissions of your reseller account, which was resolved by our cPanel support staff supervisor very soon after you have submitted your support inquiry, since I have already informed him about the issue that you have encountered. The issue has prevented the access to your public_html folder and lead to the “access forbidden” message that was displayed on your domain. I want make clear that yesterday we have not received any other communication from you, other than the aforementioned support inquiry and the subsequent replies and the posts that you have made in this forum thread. I do not want to sound petty, but I want to clarify that support staff members cannot delete or remove any support tickets. Furthermore, the support staff supervisors also monitor support tickets and no ticket is left without a response.

In the future, if you want to request assistance from the cPanel support team, please open a support ticket following the instructions that I have provided in my first post in this thread. You can also send a support inquiry like the one you did or e-mail support at cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com, although these two methods are much less preferable, if you need to contact the program support for technical assistance, since resellers typically forget to mention the details essential for the support staff to provide the assistance. Some basic account details are automatically included into the newly opened support tickets; this is why the support tickets are the most preferable way for contacting the support team for technical assistance.

Comment

I would just like to point out that the Support page at http://www.resellerspanel.com/support/ says the following regarding Live Chat (look at the very bottom of the page):
                  We provide Live chat support more than 16 hours a day (on business days; during weekends and on holidays ~ 8 hours a day) for all resellers who need a faster response. Live chat operators save you a lot of time. Only extraordinary questions or suggestions will be forwarded to the team supervisor and will take more time to respond.
                  I will be honest that I personally have used live chat for more specific inquries and received not only suitable responses but even got immediate action dealing with a serious issue with my account and the server I was located on.

I would fully support and even pay a little more for hosting that offered a live chat support for any issue that needed a more immediate response than a trouble ticket would allow!

Comment

devilboy, I would like to turn your attention to the text to the right of the LiveChat icon on most of the pages of our site that says: "General and presales questions only!”

With this said I would like to point out that our LiveChat operators always strive to help resellers and customers to the best of their knowledge and abilities often exceeding the boundaries of the text that I have quoted above and are able to help with solving of a number of technical issues. However, it is simply impossible expect that all LiveChat staff to have the same degree of technical knowledge and skills. It is also impossible to occupy all support supervisors and senior support staff with LiveChat, because nearly all of their time will be spent on answering trivial questions and they would not be able to do virtually any work for solving truly serious technical issues.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up things Milen.

Apreciate,

Frank

Comment

Frank, you are always welcome!

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong, I understand why you put that text to the right of the Live Chat icon, I was just pointing out that the support page does indicate that it is available for more than just that.

Comment

Working...
                          X