deleting ssl cert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting ssl cert

i moved one of my domains from the server, but i did not know the ssl cert had not been deleted, i deleted the private key and the cert, but i noticed it told me the cert was not completely deleted and still listed in the ssl directory, when i tried to make a new cert in the whm manager, it told me the cert already existed how do i completely delete the old ssl cert from your system?

lllmorg, here is how to delete a SSL host through the WHM control panel, if you no longer need this host:
    Delete a SSL host when you no longer need that SSL certificate.
    Steps
    1 To access the Web SSL/TLS Menu, click on Web SSL/TLS, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
    2 Click on Delete a SSL Host.
    3 Click on the tick box next to the SSL host that you want to delete and click on Delete.
    If you experience any issues with deleting the SSL certificate in question, please contact the cPanel support team directly by opening a ticket through your billing account with us or sending an e-mail directly to cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com.

Comment

Don't have a Delete SSL icon.

I recently purchased a ssl from Comodo for one of my clients. I already had a SSL cert for my primary reseller domain. I then installed the CRT, KEY and CABundle as sent to me from Comodo. WHL reports that the cert already exists and that it is updating it. I have double checked the domains in the cert and they all match up with the clients domain.

Whenever I attempt to go to the secure client domain, it takes me to the secure primary reseller domain instead.

I came here to the forum and saw this message. I went back to my WebHost panel and was going to delete the SSL and start over. But I don't have the delete button you described. Here is a screen shot:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by thomas; 17-03-2007, 02:58 AM.

Comment

thomas, as I said in my previous post, for resolving specific cpanel issues it is best to contact the cPanel support team directly by opening a ticket through your billing account with us or sending an e-mail to cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com.

Comment

Understood.

Thanks Milen, but this is not so much a support issue as a response to your response.

Just pointing out that there is no "delete" icon. I have already talked to support and got my issue resolved. Others will need to do likewise and not look for a delete option.

Thanks for all the help you give.

Comment

thomas, I was not sure whether the issue that you have encountered was account specific/server specific or a general one. You have not provided a reseller user name or a reseller domain (that is fine, many resellers choose not to post this info on the forum for privacy concerns) and the snapshot that you have posted was unreadable, so the best possible advice I could provide you with was to contact the cPanel support team directly.

Comment

Working...
            X