Upgrade Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Path

I have been evaluating the cPanel 1 plan and feel comfortable with the features. my question is if I decide to stay which is highly likely, what is the upgrade path behond the cPanel 4 plan in terms of disk space and Bandwidth?

Disk space 30 GB
    Bandwidth 300 GB

This may sound a lot, but If my reselling plans come to fruition I can invisage myself needing much more than this. Which leads me on to my second question.

If I were to outgrow reselling would resellers panel be able to migrate all my customers on to one of your dedicated servers?

Originally posted by davejh View Post
    If I were to outgrow reselling would resellers panel be able to migrate all my customers on to one of your dedicated servers?
    Moving your clients to the dedicated server will be your responsibility; neither the cPanel reseller plan nor the dedicated server plans include such a service. However, all cPanel hosting accounts include functionality that allows backup of the entire account, which can be then uploaded and restored on another server that offers cPanel as web hosting control panel.

Comment

Working...
    X