Pre-purchase questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-purchase questions

If I do a cPanel plan 1, can I upgrade easily to plan 2, plan 3, etc, and the additional disk space and bandwidth will simply be added my prior cPanel plan?

Secondly, it looks as though there is no restriction of gif/jpg files to 50% of traffic in the cPanel agreement. Please confirm that this is the case. I don't host file sharing sites, but several of my clients have shopping carts and images sell products.

I'll await your response to sign up.

Lisa

Originally posted by lboydray View Post
    If I do a cPanel plan 1, can I upgrade easily to plan 2, plan 3, etc, and the additional disk space and bandwidth will simply be added my prior cPanel plan?
    Yes, you can upgrade from cPanel plan 1 to the higher cPanel plans. The upgrade process is easy and when you upgrade, your plan parameters (disk space, traffic, etc.) will be made equal to the parameters of the higher plan, to which you have upgraded.

Originally posted by lboydray View Post
    Secondly, it looks as though there is no restriction of gif/jpg files to 50% of traffic in the cPanel agreement. Please confirm that this is the case. I don't host file sharing sites, but several of my clients have shopping carts and images sell products.
    No, there is no binary files restriction on cPanel plans. However, there are other restrictions that apply such as CPU usage, email and MySQL queries limitations. Please, check the cPanel Agreement for details on these limitations.

Comment

When someone upgrades do you bill them for the rest of the contract or for a year. I mean do they pay the extra money for upgrade based on how many months left before they renew.

Comment

cPanel reseller plans are billed monthly. In case of a web hosting account upgrade under the free reseller program, the price of the account update is calculated based on the remaining validity of the web hosting account.

Comment

upgrading

If I want to upgrade from affiliate to cpanel plans, is this transition supported or easy to do?

what would have to happen should I want to do that?

Comment

What do you mean from affiliate to cPanel?

They are both seperate cPanel is just another purchase while the free reseller program is another service. There is no way to upgrade or anything if thats what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by dsm93talon View Post
              If I want to upgrade from affiliate to cpanel plans, is this transition supported or easy to do?

what would have to happen should I want to do that?
              You cannot "upgrade" from the free reseller program to cPanel, because they ar eboth completely different programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                You cannot "upgrade" from the free reseller program to cPanel, because they ar eboth completely different programs.
                ah I see. thanks oliver!

Comment

Working...
                X