Support Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Issue

we are a new reseller account moving some 40 client sites over to resellerplan.

As per the tech support person named vince we created an account in our whm for each domain name coming over and uploaded the .tar to each then notified him that this was complete. the next day (today) we get an email saying it is complete so we jump in whm and ALL but 4 domain acounts have been deleted and now we are getting the run around that they don't see any other accounts created in our whm.

We spent HOURS doing what we were told. I don't have time for this. if they/you can't get this figured out we'll be forced to find a hosting company that can in the time we have. We are coming from a very bad hosting company that provided NO support with massive down times and not looking forward to one that has "techs" deleting client accounts.

Originally posted by crazy4u View Post
    we are a new reseller account moving some 40 client sites over to resellerplan.

As per the tech support person named vince we created an account in our whm for each domain name coming over and uploaded the .tar to each then notified him that this was complete. the next day (today) we get an email saying it is complete so we jump in whm and ALL but 4 domain acounts have been deleted and now we are getting the run around that they don't see any other accounts created in our whm.

We spent HOURS doing what we were told. I don't have time for this. if they/you can't get this figured out we'll be forced to find a hosting company that can in the time we have. We are coming from a very bad hosting company that provided NO support with massive down times and not looking forward to one that has "techs" deleting client accounts.
    I am sorry if this seems harsh but because of our other hosting we've lost some 200 Hosting clients representing a nasty revenue loss and with this opportunity to get back on track this setback is frustrating.

Comment

What the cPanel support team has told you is true. There are no client accounts in your WHM.

I suggest that you reply to the last e-mail you have got from the cPanel support team specifying the usernames of all (or at least some) of your client accounts. This way our system administrators would be able to check whether data for any client accounts created under your reseller account has been backed up on the server.

Comment

Why would the 4 domain names be ok and the other 36 not. If they entered them the same way you think they would all be ok.

Comment

crazy4u, from what I have been told by the cPanel support team when your clients' accounts were restored from the backups they were restored with the wrong username as owner (most likely your reseller username with your former hosting provider). Then ownership over this wrong username was transferred to your current reseller username, after which your clients, accounts appeared to be listed in your WHM, as they should. However, later an automated security check that runs on the cPanel server reverted the ownership over your old/wrong from your current reseller username making your clients' accounts disappear from your WHM. The issue was successfully resolved a while ago when the correct ownership over your clients' accounts was changed to your current reseller username. Please, accept my apologies on behalf of our cPanel support team for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Working...
          X