Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to setup cPanel reseller's storefront?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to setup cPanel reseller's storefront?

Hello,
    I have just completed sign up for cPanel reseller, now how do I setup my storefront and begin selling hosting services. No. 2 Where can I get all of those free templates as stated here: http://www.resellerspanel.com/cpanel..._template.html
    No. 3 How to access free eNom account?

If anyone here can help me out or point me to the right direction I'd appreciated very much.

Thank you.
    Cricket

To set up a storefront you need to have a website, either of your own design or a template-based one, and at least some web design/web development skills of your own since cPanel reseller accounts are not an out-of-the-box solution.
    The free bonuses offered with cPanel reseller account (template, eNom account and billing software) are available upon request once you have made your subscription payment for the second month, or pay two monthly subscription fees within the first 30 days of the service. You can request the free bonuses by opening a ticket from your billing account or by sending an email to cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com.

Comment

Hi Milen,
      Thanks for your response and some pointers. I have just completed my second month payment and will now request tech support for free bonuses. I have some web design skills, since this venture is very new to me I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to setup cPanel storefront, not about the design but rather general guide?

Any further advice is very much appreciated.

Regards,
      Chris

Comment

I do not know any general guides on setting up a cPanel storefront, (although I am pretty sure you could find some, if you search through Google). This site offers video tutorials on using cPanel and WHM.

Originally posted by CricketLP
        aaw...man I was looking forward to this section "First steps in RSP cPanel reseller program" but it's empty.
        The section is not empty, it just does not display threads that are older than a month by default. Use the options in the "Display Options" section at the bottom of the page to display all threads in a given forum section.

P.S. I have stuck the threads in the ""First steps in RSP cPanel reseller program" section of the forum for easier reference.

Comment

Get yourself a unique template or design.
          After that, integrate it with the billing system.

Comment

Working...
          X