X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essentials in cPanel reseller

Hi friends,
    There is no doubt about RSP's customer support , I like it

Well in cpanel reseller, RP provide client exec and enom reseller.

My advise is to provide WHMCS instead of clientexec

Whats the importance of enom reseller ? (practically)
    In that, enom provides promotional domains at $9.45.

Generally we people sell it for $10
    So the difference or you can say profit per domain is $0.55

On other hand, n***.com provides domain names at $8.99
    it also provides free WHOIS privacy.

My suggestion is to cut the enom reseller package from cpanel program
    It will also save so many cost of all packages.

NOTE:- I am not promoting any website or any domain registration provider. Whatever I have written is a truth , I am not underestimating any company or service. If anybody is hurt, I am sorry for that

I like the idea of changing the billing program to WHMCs. Have even written to cPanel with that suggestion. It seems to have less bugs in it then the clientexec and is a more stabilized solution. About the other things you mentioned, When you purchase a domain from ABC company for let's just say 9.95 they do not tell you about the other fees (icann) but add them on to your bill. With enom I have found that selling domains with this included right off the start it gives you only a few pennies difference.

There are a few companies out here that are going through the who is records and sending e-mails to people who's registration has less then 6 months. They offer to reregister these domains for you at a cost of $35.00 for .com, .net etc. for the year. Unfortunatly many people have been taken in by these con men and have lost their domains to them. So if people awilling to pay that much I don't think that a few pennies makes a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
      Well in cpanel reseller, RP provide client exec and enom reseller.

My advise is to provide WHMCS instead of clientexec

Whats the importance of enom reseller ? (practically)
      In that, enom provides promotional domains at $9.45.

Generally we people sell it for $10
      So the difference or you can say profit per domain is $0.55

On other hand, n***.com provides domain names at $8.99
      it also provides free WHOIS privacy.

My suggestion is to cut the enom reseller package from cpanel program
      It will also save so many cost of all packages.
      The license fee of WHMCS is much more higher than the ClientExec, so if RSP offer it,then the cpanel plan price will be more.

Let's refer to the example below:
      50 Monthly Leases license
      WHMCS $480 ($9.60 per license)
      ClientExec $$162.50 ($3.25 per license)

So, if rsp offer WHMCS as free billing software, they will sell you the cpanel reseller plan each plan at least $6 more per month.

My own opinion, their plan already not attractive in the market,as not allow overselling and somewhat costly,if they increase the price again for just offering these WHMCS, then even less sales they make.Unless this offer as pay add-on...

Cut the enom reseller package from cpanel program will not even cut 1 cent of cost, because this account is created by rsp enom reseller account. any reseller under rsp is consider as enom technology partner (ETP), with this ETP status,you can create as many as you like the sub-reseller account.

Meanwhile,when you get the enom reseller account from rsp,then you can create also sub-reseller account for anybody with any price you want (min. price is your current wholesales price,e.g. $9.45).

This offer just like another extra to attract the buyer. Because if you get from enom directly,you have to pay at least $495 for it.

If you sell it for $10,then you probably will lost the money due to the merchant fee,e.g. paypal charge you $0.30 + 3.4%, only few cents profit. If you use registryrocket (enom merchant),then your price roughly is $10.75.

So worth to have it or not,mostly depends on your wish... Actually if you search online,you can find more cheaper price sub reseller account like $8.95 etc...

Comment

RSP should offer billing software as a optional service
        So i think it will reduce the cost upto certain extent

Many provider in world provide 100 GB and 1000 GB transfer for Master reselling just for $140 a year. (with overselling)
        Master reseller means we can create our sub-resellers.

Comment

ankur, I think we had this discussion already. WHMCS licenses are too expensive to be offered with the current cPanel plan prices, but if you like WHMCS this much, you are free to obtain a license and use it as your billing solution.

Offering billing software as an optional service is not a very viable option. We order ClientExec licenses in bulk, so if the billing software was offered separately, this would not affect the prices of the cPanel plans significantly.

As for domain registrations, there are also other factors to consider than price. eNom provides stability, reliability and relatively good support with their domain registration services, so these pros outweigh the potential cons of replacing them with the slightly cheaper services of another domain registrar.

Comment

Please don't discontinue the enom. In my mind it is a very reliable and steadfast domain registrar. Their prices are compatible.

I have seen "cheeper" but there is always a catch.

As far as the WHMCS it does look more user friendly then ClientEXec and there seems to be more that you can do with it. I will have to sit back and make some real hard decisions.
            From what I understand the new upgraded version of Clientexec has more features then the 3.1 but I don't think that RSP has upgraded anyone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
              Please don't discontinue the enom. In my mind it is a very reliable and steadfast domain registrar. Their prices are compatible.

I have seen "cheeper" but there is always a catch.
              I don't think they will cancel the free enom domain reseller account offer,because this will bring them some extra profit.

let say if they have $7.95 enom ETP, and they created $9.45 account for cpanel reseller, each domain they sold,rsp earn $1.45,so the more they sell,the more rsp earn.

No sense for them to discontinue the enom...

Comment

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
                jkacp, don't worry! We do not intend to stop using eNom as our domain registrar. I just wanted to illustrate that there are more factors to consider when using a particular domain registrar other than price.

Comment

Hey Milen, I totally agree with you.
                  I proud to say that i register my all domains with enom.

Only the question remains is the price of cpanel webhosting packages.

Don't you people think its somewhat high ? [compared to other hosts]

Comment

I have to disagree with the statement that the price for cPanel is high.

I do a lot of reading and have found that the ones offering lower prices very often do not come through on what they promise. The support is not that good and often times they charge you extra for every update that they do and there are many that charge you extra for even the RVsitebuilder.

Can you find "cheeper"? Sure you can, but check out the TOS and see what you are in for.

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
                      Don't you people think its somewhat high ? [compared to other hosts]
                      No, I don't think that the cPanel reseller account prices are high; I think that they are reasonable. There are certainly other cheaper hosts out there, but as jkacp pointed out there are also other factors to consider when choosing a host, which are often more important than price.

Comment

Now I also agree with Milen

Comment

Working...
                        X