X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue of Enom Reseller Account Domain Pricing

Hi,
    Click on this link
    Get an Unlimited cPanel reseller hosting plan for just $7.00/mo. FREE dedicated IP, FREE SSL, FREE billing software. 30 day MBG.+

Its given that
    "We also provide you with an eNom reseller account for free. You will be able to register domain names for you or your customers at a discounted price - only $9.45 USD a year per domain registration or transfer. Prior to opening of such an account, eNom usually requires from you to deposit $500.00 USD. However, our market position and strength allow us to give you this privilege for FREE."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Click on this link
    Get an Unlimited cPanel reseller hosting plan for just $7.00/mo. FREE dedicated IP, FREE SSL, FREE billing software. 30 day MBG.+

Go to Management Tools > FREE Domain Reseller Account > Click on Enom Account

One popup will arrive saying >
    "We are also providing you with an eNom reseller account for free. You will be able to register domain names for you or your customers at a discounted price - only $8.95 USD a year per a domain registration or transfer. Prior to opening such an account, eNom requires you to deposit $500.00 USD. However, our market position and strength allow us to give you this privilege for free."

So question is, whats the price ? $8.95 or $9.45 ?

I have recorded all screen shots
    Need answer from Milen

ankur, the correct price is $9.45 USD. Since October 2007, the global domain registries have increased domain prices on two occasions. Our domain registrar eNom increased the prices too, so we had to increase domain registration prices as well to compensate for the price increase by the domain registries and our registrar.

Comment

I know Milen, but don't you think RP should make changes ASAP so as to avoid confusion of newbies

Comment

it seems they act quite slow.
        this problem actually i did mention to them via live chat at least 2 months ago,but unfortunately they only partial modify the information.
        may be they are too busy, because too many pending projects.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
          it seems they act quite slow.
          this problem actually i did mention to them via live chat at least 2 months ago,but unfortunately they only partial modify the information.
          may be they are too busy, because too many pending projects.
          I agree on that. The developers are really slow. It took me almost 2 weeks to get a reply from developers by support ticket.

Comment

How much time it takes to change numbers ?
            Its a matter of few Seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
              How much time it takes to change numbers ?
              Its a matter of few Seconds
              But it take time to find out other pages, otherwise if they change only the page you mention, then you will see only partial change...

Comment

You would be surprised at how much time it could take. There have been times on my own site that I thought that I made all the changes on every page but somewhere along the line I missed a spot.
                It is even easier to forget popups. I am sure the changes will be done in due time.

Comment

Working...
                X