Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New WHM Feature - partially works though...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WHM Feature - partially works though...

So in my spare time, I've been poking around WHM - which has changed a lot since my account was moved from Altar 3 to Altar 5. And I discovered a pretty cool feature: Web Template Editor.

For those of you who don't know, this allows you to edit all of those web page placeholder pages like the Suspended Account page, the Connection Redirect page, the Account Move page and the Default Website page.

This is all pretty cool, except for one thing: I can't seem to get the Default Website Template to work. I had a test account at http://thehockeyunion.com. I deleted the account and, according to the documentation, the Default Website template should be displayed for accounts that have been deleted or directed to the server but are not yet set up on the server.

It doesn't seem to work. I still get the boring (and I think confusing) default cPanel welcome page.

Any ideas on what I did wrong? I really don't care enough to submit a trouble ticket, but I love the idea of branding that page.

As always,
    ~ Kyle

Hello Kyle,

Changes you make to the Website Templates in WHM may require some time to propagate once you save them. I just tested a website that you have suspended and the error page is exactly as you have modified it in your WHM.

Please be advised that when errors and technical issues are concerned, it is best to open support tickets so we can further investigate, as some sensitive information may require to be discussed.

Should you have any further questions, let us know or open a ticket via your billing account in case you have technical difficulties.

Regards,
    Louisa

Comment

Thanks for sharing !!!!

dedicated linux server hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post

Changes you make to the Website Templates in WHM may require some time to propagate once you save them.
        Thanks Louisa

Comment

thanks very nice

very nice post

Comment

Thanks Louisa

I did not see that you could change them. I have to take a look at it and see if you can SEO those pages because i do see traffic from them.

Comment

Check the welcome page address with different browsers, some features will not be supported in some browsers.

Comment

Working...
              X