Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prohibit the use of control panel for a specific user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to prohibit the use of control panel for a specific user?

I want to disable the use of control panel of a specific user in an individual pc. I only want the administrator "me" and another user for access to control panel. Please help me.

Hello,

Do you want to allow only FTP access for that user?

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Is there any way to achieve a control panel password, due to forgetting password never access control panel work..

Comment

Hello,

There is a password reset tool impelemnted on every cpanel login page. Simply go to http://domain.com/cpanel and then you will find a login form and a password reset form which is meant to send a password to the email you registered the account with.

Regards,
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.Newton View Post
          Hello,

There is a password reset tool impelemnted on every cpanel login page. Simply go to http://domain.com/cpanel and then you will find a login form and a password reset form which is meant to send a password to the email you registered the account with.

Regards,
          Chris
          Thank you Chris for your great suggestion, now i am trying to follow password reset tool...
          sorry for my poor English.

Comment

Creating a subdomain ?

Thanks Chris...
            now i got it my new password and want to create new subdomain for blogging site please tell me what's the complete procedure to make sub domain.. and In one page of website HOW MANY HYPERLINKS WE CAN DO ?

Comment

Hello,

You can add as many links as you want to your web page. On your other question, please read the following knowledge base article:

Regards,
              Chris

Comment

Hello,

You can add as many links as you want to your web page. On your other question, please read the following knowledge base article:

Regards,
                Chris
                Thank you very much for solving my confusion. now i am trying to make the subdomain by using this url. hopefully this url work for me.

Comment

Hello,

You are welcome.

Regards,
                  Chris

Comment

Resell Rights Videos

Resell Rights Videos

Each day, a large number of individuals use the internet. Many of those individuals are looking for ways to make money online. The only problem with using the internet to research money making opportunities is that there are a large number of online scams. These scams many not only dash your homes of making money online, but they may also leave you broke. That is why it is important that you fully understand each online money making opportunity before investing or signing a contract.

As previously mentioned, a large number of individuals use the internet to search for money making ideas and opportunities. In fact, there are so many individuals doing this that there is a good chance that you are one of them. In your search, you may have come across an opportunity claiming that you can make money by Resell Rights and PLR Information products. The good news about these opportunities is that, in most cases, they are a legitimate. The bad news is that many of these offers rarely go into detail. This means that you may not even know what you are getting or what you are supposed to do to make money.

Comment

Hello,

You are welcome.

Regards,
                      Chris
                      After creation of sub domain some problem occurred register option is not visible in main domain but it is visible in sub domain.

Please refer::
                      Last edited by Chris.Newton; 26-02-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Please open a ticket from your reseller billing account if you have any server related issues you want to discuss.

Regards,
                        Chris

Comment

Working...
                        X