Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning money with RSP

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie in here, just being curious how much are you guys making per month? How long you have been with RSP? How many clients you have?
    Last edited by Promo; 28-02-2006, 02:06 PM.

Hi Promo,

Welcome aboard!

I have been with ResellersPanel since about October 2004. We just sold our old hosting site here to focus on one specific niche market (real estate), but our old site had gotten to the point where it was making us about $25 per month. I am sure we could have made much more than that, had I not taken the business off of its focus point like I had.

Anyway, we are back on track now, and I am expecting sales this year to be much, much better.

There are many folks who are making several thousand dollars a month here, though. And some on this forum are making quite a bit of money, too. Hopefully, they'll chime in here and give some advice.

Good luck! And don't ever hesitate to post any questions you may have!

Comment

In February I believe that TomorrowHosting had over $300 in sales. Each month the income is rising!

I'm not making several thousand dollars a month *yet*, but I would like to think that I am on the right trail!

I have been working with RSP seriously since last June (2005), but have been with them since December (2004).

Also my site (and this is big for me) is rated top 150,000 on Alexa!

BTW welcome to RSP!
      Last edited by Guest; 01-03-2006, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X