Anorexia Law - Website designers face prosecution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anorexia Law - Website designers face prosecution

I was going to use that good looking blond girl from the RP templates for my new custom design. Wondering if using some not so perfect models could be beneficial, portraying a down to earth company.

Is there really such a thing as Anorexia Law?

Comment

this world is getting stupid, your not allowed to be beautiful cos it offends ugly people, your not allowed to show beautiful people cos ugly people feel insecure, yoru nto allowed to make any oney cos the government takes it, your not allowed to have a better product than someone or you'll get into trouble with the fair trade people, how is anyone supposed to live in this world when THE MAN is always trying to mess things up.

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
        this world is getting stupid, your not allowed to be beautiful cos it offends ugly people, your not allowed to show beautiful people cos ugly people feel insecure, yoru nto allowed to make any oney cos the government takes it, your not allowed to have a better product than someone or you'll get into trouble with the fair trade people, how is anyone supposed to live in this world when THE MAN is always trying to mess things up.

haha....funny....

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
          I guess that replies Programmer's question. LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X