Best Free Advertising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Free Advertising?

I already placed my hosting site link on most of the major search engines. Where can I go to get free advertising that really brings a lot of people to my website without paying any money and without link or banner exchange?

hosting directories submission is a good way of free advertising and some additional traffic with no cost. Here is a good directory where you can start from : http://host-dome.com/

Comment

You may want to check out www.selfpromotion.com as well. The site is somewhat outdated but it makes submitting to a lot of index sites a little easier. The owner of the site only asks for a donation if you feel the service you received was worth any dollar amount. Otherwise you are free to use it to promote.

Comment

If they give Paypal a stolen credit card, which is very likely, Paypal might take it originally but would end up billing you back.

I'm sure there are honest people in Nigeria. But your best bet, if you get anything from Nigeria, is to just assume it's some kind of scam - almost all are.

Comment

Mike,

Go somewhere else with your spamming. We don't care for it here.

Comment

I recommend writing one article a day and submitting it to article directories. You can also go to work at home forums just like this one and help out people just like you. Others will see that you don't mind giving advise and they will visit your website.Articles are the best though. Make sure they are keyword rich.

Comment

adt alarm systems

By the way, upon reading all of the stated articles on this site. Gives as ample space to say something and as what they say...a free and we can put anything on this.

So extend my gratitude to the personnel who so kind of all the users. I know If you allow us, then you allow also blessing to come in...in your company. God bless

Comment

A press release about how you started a story can be
                With your business or a unique product or service in
                You provide. Its release is not interesting to a blatant ad for
                Your business. People love success stories and is one of a well
                Writing your press release.

Comment

I use Adword and its worth my money...

Comment

Well, it is not the hoster, but the community, really... (I've seen a thread with someone posting a screenshot of his Humans+ game, featuring you-know-who, and meant it as a joke, and he still got flamed about it...)

That's another thing, and I'm willing to go off-topic a bit further, thus risking a warn. (There you go, I'm even willing to use a risk. ) I get that Herobrine is now a troll's excuse to get attention and get everyone mad, but there's no need to post something like "Go away, you troll, no-one likes you." There is a good chance that the person in question didn't realize that Herobrine was intensely frowned upon, and the comment in question is most likely cold, and bordered on either trolling yourself or just plain flaming. Just report it if it is a Trollbrine thread, and keep snarky remarks to yourself, please. I won't say names, but I know a few of you are guilty on that.

Comment

But if you're really concerned about the traffic to their sites and increase your ranking in search engines with a limited budget or for free, then, between what really needs to concentrate. As some have suggested that the discussion on how to do it.

Comment

These all are the information are good of advertising. I think jYou can also go to work at home forums just like this one and help out people just like you. Others will see that you don't mind giving advise and they will visit your website. Articles are the best though. Make sure they are keyword rich.

Comment

I advise you to write an article a day and submit to article directories. You can also go to work at home forums like this and help people like you. Others will not mind giving advice and visit your website.Articles are the best though. Make sure they are rich in keywords.

Comment

This is the good technique to do so. Hosting directories submission is a good way of free advertising and some additional traffic with no cost. It plays important role to get the more and more traffic.

Comment

I advise you to write an article a day and send it to article directories. You can also go and work at home forums like this and help people like you. Others will see that you do not mind giving advice, and they make your website.Articles is the best though. Make sure they are keyword rich.

Comment

Working...
                              X