Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller Web Traffic?

Hi,

I would like to become a 'Web Traffic' reseller.

Does anyone know of any 'web traffic reseller programs' that operate like 'resellerpanel'?

Eg: Provide all services and support a send out monthly commissions etc.

Thanks

How much money are we talking about shipping included? I'd be leery too. I don't see where the scam would be with this situation BUT I did just happen to catch the tail end of one of Oprah's shows last week & they mentioned scams coming out of Africa with items purchased using stolen credit cards & paying people using paypal. It was about 6 weeks later that these people who recieved the money in their paypal accounts were then contacted by their bank saying the money isn't there anymore... Hope that helps

Comment

Is this Mike Hussy Lost or just plain Scammer?

Comment

Reseller Web Hosting is a hosting service that divides the hard disk space and bandwidth and resell web hosting. You earn from reselling web hosting service. You control the price and web hosting company will have no change in their dealings with their customers. You can get sales by its customers using the reseller web hosting offered. You can also purchase additional services from the web hosting company with discounted rates from 35% to 50%. You can resell this to its customers at its own discretion.

Comment

Re:

A reseller is responsible for interfacing with his/her own customer base, but any hardware, software and connectivity problems are typically forwarded to the server provider from whom the reseller plan was purchased. Being a profitable reseller firm usually involves extensive advertising to get customers.

Comment

In reseller business the main thing is building customers and reliability then it would help a lit as you are selling products and services of other companies.

Comment

Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site. It is a large portion of Internet traffic. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit. Sites monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic to see which parts or pages of their site are popular and if there are any apparent trends, such as one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country. There are many ways to monitor this traffic and the gathered data is used to help structure sites, highlight security problems or indicate a potential lack of bandwidth — not all web traffic is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by axxebond View Post
                Reseller Web Hosting is a hosting service that divides the hard disk space and bandwidth and resell web hosting. You earn from reselling web hosting service. You control the price and web hosting company will have no change in their dealings with their customers. You can get sales by its customers using the reseller web hosting offered. You can also purchase additional services from the web hosting company with discounted rates from 35% to 50%. You can resell this to its customers at its own discretion.
                Quick question here. If I am a customer, why would I sign up from a reseller? Why wouldn't I sign up directly to the webhosting company knowing that their rates are less with the same kind of service.

Comment

Hello paragon123,

The whole point is for your clients to not realize you are a reseller. You, as a reseller, attract clients to your own offers through your own marketing strategy and build your own image as a hosting provider.

Comment

Not to mention that as a reseller you can add value to the product by performing valuable services to an end user.

Comment

You control the price and web hosting company will have no change in their dealings with their customers.

Comment

Working...
                      X