free host with many users for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free host with many users for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200288568667 - in case any of you guys are interested.

And Merry Christmas to all.

why you decide to sell it?
    i think your users will be very sad if the new owner decide to close the free services.

Comment

I need the extra cash to run some of my newer free hosts, such as Noadsfree. However, I have decided to keep these hosts and am raising money by putting ads on the user pages. This way, I can keep the hosts such as Noadsfree ad-free, and still offer better hosting there (it has 5.5 GB space and 200 GB bandwidth). So, I am basically funding the new free hosts with money from the old ones -while still getting to keep the old ones. And, any users of the old free hosts who do not like the ads can upgrade to the new free hosts which do not have ads and also offer more space and bandwidth.

Comment

if i'm understand you correctly,you are not going to sell it right?
        this is a really good news for your free host users.

Comment

I question your business model.
          You are going from a revenue generating model to a non-revenue generating model with more bandwidth and storage space. And you are going to fund this from what?

Unless you are going to fund this from design and management fees, why bother? I personally am in this business for one thing,to generate revenue.

Wait, a thought just occurred to me, can I use your free site for some of my clients? You can host them for free for me, and I can charge them a fee. Pure profit for me!

Comment

Good point. They use his services, and you charge the user for it instead of him, yet you haven't even sold anything. And to be honest, The Stealthy one, I think you're making a mistake. For one, as vlasi47gr asked, what do you plan on funding this with? Sure you can offer them free hosting, but that leave you to pay for all the accounts. That's a LOT of money your paying just so the clients can have free hosting.

Comment

Hi, I think the Stealthy One has a brilliant business model. He is very successful at running free hosting companies. If he told you how much he makes from them, you would agree. I run free hosting companies as well, from the same place he does, but can't even compete with him

Has far as reselling his services, it says in the TOS you can't

If you want to sell something, try my new business, you can sell peoples high priced items, check out my BigTicketDepot link in my sig,,

Comment

wjleong, yes that is right. I am going to keep the sites after all.

vlasi47gr, I don't think I explained it well enough. The ads on user pages at 50gigs.net and 000hosted.com will cover the operating costs of both of those sites, as well as the other 21 free hosts we run. We will not have to put ads on any of the other services now, and won't have to worry about running out of money either. The ads on user pages help us break even. Any income from ads on our own pages will be pure profit - in fact, we now make $5 per day from the CO.CC affiliate program that is on our free hosting signup pages, in addition to other revenue sources.

Nova-Host, see above. Also, to add just a bit to that, I've been in the free hosting business since the very beginning of 2006, so through much trouble and pain I have found a way to perfect a profitable business model in free hosting now. (Even without having to display ads on most of the users' pages.) Our costs are indeed several hundred dollars per month (nearing $1,000/month at this point), but like I said - the ads on 50gigs.net and 000hosted.com user pages cover the costs of operating all 23 free hosts. We still promote 50gigs.net and 000hosted.com very heavily to ensure users are still signing up and growing the ad impressions (and clicks!) there. Through the research of different color schemes, we have designed a special ad console which increases the chance someone will click on the ads (and every time an ad is clicked, we make money). Of course, we are also working hard to promote the other services which are ad-free, especially the one called Noadsfree.

roboba, thank you for your kind words. I guess I don't consider myself brilliant, I've just failed many, many times, so through trial and error I learn! Your new business looks very interesting. Are they really helpful in getting you started with that? I am very tempted to signup!

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                  roboba, thank you for your kind words. I guess I don't consider myself brilliant, I've just failed many, many times, so through trial and error I learn! Your new business looks very interesting. Are they really helpful in getting you started with that? I am very tempted to signup!
                  Currently we are signing up affiliates, and capping it at 5000 members only. The client side of the business launches on January 15. They host the sites and do international campagns. They supply a back office and the BigTicketDepot sites. Images and banners, they have a mailing system with pre written sales letters. And they will supply you with leads. I have known the owners for several years now, I am confident they know how to run a successful business. I am a founding member, I just launched the domain about 10 days ago. There is also the VortexMarketingGroup that you can join for free from that page, and it is tied into the Big Ticket Depot, it has more promotional materials to help promote BTD. So I guess, yes they do help.

Comment

Originally posted by roboba View Post
                    Currently we are signing up affiliates, and capping it at 5000 members only. The client side of the business launches on January 15. They host the sites and do international campagns. They supply a back office and the BigTicketDepot sites. Images and banners, they have a mailing system with pre written sales letters. And they will supply you with leads. I have known the owners for several years now, I am confident they know how to run a successful business. I am a founding member, I just launched the domain about 10 days ago. There is also the VortexMarketingGroup that you can join for free from that page, and it is tied into the Big Ticket Depot, it has more promotional materials to help promote BTD. So I guess, yes they do help.
                    Hi, just wanted to update, This is important... Join up with us today!

Everybody on my team is getting one ON GOING listing by virtue
                    of me being on the 300 elite team. This alone could have a value of
                    up to $200 per month, your maintenance is only
                    $39.95. We have added something that will have everyone excited
                    and here it is..

Each month you are "active" you will receive (2) MONTHLY
                    listing CODES in your Big Ticket back office. These two 30 day
                    listings will be YOURS to sell or use yourself. If you sell
                    these codes (30 day listings) you will make 100% of what you
                    charge a person to LIST their big ticket item via your codes!

It gets even better!

Each month your $39.95 maintenance clears, you will ACCUMULATE
                    these codes and they will build at a rate of (2) codes per month
                    to a max of 24 codes. Each code could have a value (if you
                    charge the client max price or suggested retail price) of up to
                    as much as $200 per month to list on YOUR Big Ticket Depot web
                    portal. Do the math. Remember, we are GIVING you 100% of
                    whatever you choose to charge for the listing! Each month these
                    codes will accumulate and will show in your Big Ticket back
                    office and with what we will be giving you to attract CLIENTS,
                    it should be SIMPLE to pick up NEW clients each month online
                    and you get 100% of the LISTING fee, not to mention the
                    potential COMMISSION from their item actually selling!

This is something we are ONLY extending to the 300 Elite Team and to
                    ANYONE who enrolls through BigTicketDepot.ca by the end of January! Very
                    important, the DEADLINE for people being grandfathered into this
                    program is the END of January.

This adds a WHOLE new dimension to Big Ticket Depot and makes
                    your odds of making MONTHLY income even better. Think about
                    this, we are allowing you to make 100% of the listing fee from
                    people who activate these codes through you and we are allowing
                    you to charge them whatever you want to charge them!

We are Launching the Client side of this business very soon! So hurry!

http://www.bigticketdepot.ca

Comment

Hey roboba! Is bigticket still available? I'm interested..

Comment

Working...
                      X