Just need dome opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need dome opinions

I have finally finished working on an additional website for my free reseller account. Have tried to get in s much info as the template but trying to keep it a bit smaller as the next step will be to try and translate it into other languages.

I really would appreciate it if you guys could give me your opinion of it.
    www.blueeyeswebservices.com

Thank you in advance,

JK

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
    I have finally finished working on an additional website for my free reseller account. Have tried to get in s much info as the template but trying to keep it a bit smaller as the next step will be to try and translate it into other languages.

I really would appreciate it if you guys could give me your opinion of it.
    www.blueeyeswebservices.com

Thank you in advance,

JK

In the menu 'Hosting Plans' > only 'Become a Reseller' ???

Comment

It's actually a link to the main page of RS.

Put there because currently the banner that I have is in English and I wasn't sure if it would work well with the Spanish version that we are working on.

Thanks for responding. I did find a few other problems since I posted this request and have (I think ) corrected them.

Comment

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
        It's actually a link to the main page of RS.

Put there because currently the banner that I have is in English and I wasn't sure if it would work well with the Spanish version that we are working on.

Thanks for responding. I did find a few other problems since I posted this request and have (I think ) corrected them.
        I mean that under the hosting plans menu,you should also put that 3 offered plans there,so your visitors won't get confuse.

Comment

I had them all split up and the compare page, but then for some unexplained reasoning, I took them out and left only the main page with all of the plans on it.

Will have to redo them and put them in. Anything else that you would suggest?

Still working on some keywords, titles, and descriptions.

Thank you,
          JK

Comment

Add a site-map in your site it give good effect.

Comment

I must have caught you wile you were worknig on it site map not working cant find

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

•Internet connectivity has been lost.
              •The website is temporarily unavailable.
              •The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
              •The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
              •There might be a typing error in the address.
              •If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Comment

Hi. Have you managed to get your SEO service up on this yet?

Comment

Working...
                X