Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will offer to buy your accounts!

Hi,

I should begin by saying I wish every RSP reseller every success with their hosting stores. However, for a multitude of reasons, RSP store owners sometimes decide they cannot continue. Some successfully sell their stores but many have too few clients to attract a buyer and simply close their stores at a loss.

If anyone is in this position, please drop me a PM.

I will offer to purchase your RSP clients at an agreed cost per client in an attempt to minimise any loss or perhaps even provide you with a profit.

+1 Same here. Even if you have an account with only affiliates. Willing to pay well.

Comment

Do I smell a bidding war?

Comment

I think Daniel has hijacked index.html thread...

haha...

Comment

Haha. Who would you rather sell clients to? me (who's been doing this for years) or that guy who has 2 posts on this forum. lol And i'd be willing to pay a lot more than him

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Haha. Who would you rather sell clients to? me (who's been doing this for years) or that guy who has 2 posts on this forum. lol And i'd be willing to pay a lot more than him
            Daniel,

Competition is healthy and so I welcome you to my post. However, your inference that you are in some way superior to members who have made lesser posts than you is uncalled for and quite frankly rude.

I would have thought with over 700 posts you would have come up with this offer yourself before now, rather than riding my coat tails. But maybe the 702 posts only prove you talk too much.

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
              Daniel,

Competition is healthy and so I welcome you to my post. However, your inference that you are in some way superior to members who have made lesser posts than you is uncalled for and quite frankly rude.

I would have thought with over 700 posts you would have come up with this offer yourself before now, rather than riding my coat tails. But maybe the 702 posts only prove you talk too much.

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
                Daniel,

I believe he has... Many times before.

As for being rude... Nah, that's the joys of an open forum. Nobody "Owns" a thread.

Comment

Also letting everyone know that I am interested in purchasing accounts with only affiliates as well. PM me if your interested.

Comment

I'm a taker

If anyone else wants out I'm interested PM me

Comment

I would say that its a risk. Document everything! Its possible that they are attempting to have you ship the item, then say that they never received it, or that it was broken, or any number of things, then dispute with paypal. make sure you photograph the ps3, including the areas where the serial number are, or anything that is discernible to YOUR ps3. I had a guy try to tell me that a guitar pedal i sold him arrived broken, to turn out he was just trying to replace one that he had broken and then get his money back. It works with walmart, it doesnt work with real people.
                      Beware, but I would avoid shipping it intl either way.

Comment

Yes, I think bidding system would be perfect for this kind of stuff.

Comment

Hi Mike, are you still buying accounts?

Comment

thanks for such a nice information it really helpful for me

Comment

Wow.. its really a nice one I Like Your Thoughts :P Well, Thanks For Sharing About It

Comment

Working...
                              X