Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Messenger Plus! Launch Party Giveaway - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messenger Plus! Launch Party Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messenger Plus! Launch Party Giveaway

Have been using Messenger Plus! for many many years now. Have always upgraded to the latest version whenever it came out.

Came across the Messenger Plus! Contest the other day where you can win a Sony PSP and/or a brand-new Alienware laptop PC

If you haven’t yet laid your hands on Messenger Plus! then click on the banner above to visit the site and download the program.

You have no idea what all you are missing

Read my review on my blog
    Last edited by Guest; 17-04-2005, 02:15 PM.

the new Yahoo Messenger has LAUNCHcast Radio built in

Comment

I use GAIM and would never go back.

It lets you login to all four major IM programs at once from one interface.

Download Pidgin IM for free. A universal instant messaging (IM) program . See https://pidgin.im/about/ for more information. Pidgin is an instant messaging program which lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat networks simultaneously.

And it is open source so it is free and actively upgraded.

Comment

Trillian = l33t

(msn + yahoo + icq + aim + irc) all in one program with all the features of each.

Trillian is easy-to-use, HIPAA-compliant instant messaging for people, business, and healthcare. Send messages, share files, and much more!

Ultimate gaming IM = xfire
        Xfire is a leading entertainment outlet, covering the latest gaming, film, TV, wrestling and fandom news, producing invaluable guides for your favorite games and shows, and writing thought provoking feature articles.

Comment

Originally posted by rtcwls
          I use GAIM and would never go back.

It lets you login to all four major IM programs at once from one interface.

Download Pidgin IM for free. A universal instant messaging (IM) program . See https://pidgin.im/about/ for more information. Pidgin is an instant messaging program which lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat networks simultaneously.

And it is open source so it is free and actively upgraded.
          You're da-man!!!

That and kopete... but I like gaim better (don't ask me why, I just do ).

Comment

Actually, I had posted this to discuss messenger plus!'s contest

But, anyway, I don't use trillian or gaim for one simple reason that I find them pretty much lacking the features that MSN or Yahoo Messengers have individually.

I know they are powerful and stuff, but still.

I prefer running two seperate clients than one single unified one.

Besides, I use only MSN and Yahoo not AIM or ICQ or IRC, hence no need for a single to do the job of just two.

Comment

trillian here. it's a slick program. i like the plugin that they have for trillian pro. i tried gaim before but settled for trillian for some features i like.

Comment

I think that is kinda spam

Comment

Originally posted by Snooky
                  I think that is kinda spam
                  I wouldn't *quite* call it that, as it was brought up to talk about the contest... even if he is using his aff link :-P

Just MHO

Comment

Originally posted by joey101
                    I wouldn't *quite* call it that, as it was brought up to talk about the contest... even if he is using his aff link :-P

Just MHO
                    I have removed the affiliate link.

For the review you can check out the blog.

Comment

a contest? its much more updated now.. great to read old post and blog...

Comment

We would much rather you NOT dig up old posts from 6 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                          We would much rather you NOT dig up old posts from 6 years ago.
                          AMEN to that.

Comment

You people still use yahoo messenger ? Its a **** use Skype it has got great audio and video quality.

Comment

Working...
                            X