• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Guess Well..............

Comment

i guess right

Comment

Three word story is a game that builds a history of several people, who use three words each time. One of the common favorite players in the forum, it is easy to explain and reproduce in a linear and structured. just the usual set of three floors word used to know. There are no rules to follow, except that it must be exactly consist of three words unless it is deleted. And be sure to further discussions are clearly separated.

Comment

Originally posted by axxebond View Post
          Three word story is a game that builds a history of several people, who use three words each time. One of the common favorite players in the forum, it is easy to explain and reproduce in a linear and structured. just the usual set of three floors word used to know. There are no rules to follow, except that it must be exactly consist of three words unless it is deleted. And be sure to further discussions are clearly separated.
          Axxebond - Where are your three words?

Here is the story to date ---

She is Princess ... he is prince ... This is dumb ... End of story ... No it's not! ... Replied the Dwarf ... So kiss me ... Stop the SPAM ... resellerspanel dot com ... said the mod ... having some fun ... I Guess Well ... i guess right ... [add yours here]

Comment

She is Princess ... he is prince ... This is dumb ... End of story ... No it's not! ... Replied the Dwarf ... So kiss me ... Stop the SPAM ... resellerspanel dot com ... said the mod ... having some fun ... I Guess Well ... i guess right ... They are happy...in this life.

Comment

Stop it there...

Comment

That is all!

Comment

Working...
                X