Goodbye, everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye, everyone!

After six and a half years with Resellers Panel, last two of which part time, this is my last day with the company and last day as moderator on this forum.

From now on, the Resellers Panel support team will take on with answering your questions and addressing your concerns here on the forum.

I was planning this to be my number 3,000 post on the forum, but with the reduced forum activity lately, I have fallen a bit short of this goal!

It has been nice knowing you all! I wish you all good health, happiness and success in all your endeavors!

Or as the Vulcans in one of my favorite TV shows like to say: Live long and prosper!

Edit by Tom:

"I was planning this to be my number 3,000"

- You got it man
    Last edited by Tom Alexander; 31-08-2015, 04:46 PM.

Darn Milen,
    I hate to hear that.. gonna be lonely here without you. However as you say... live long and prosper, and perhaps you could drop by from time to time and say hey to everyone and share the knowledge and opinions you possess

Comment

And as personal interest would the person at RP that is going to moderate this forum personally introduce him / herself so we know who to address with questions ?

Comment

Thank you Milen for all of the support / advice you've given to us all.

Hope you can stick around.

Comment

Milen -

Good luck to you in whatever you do.

Thanks for your support of these forums and the people.

YOU will be missed!!!

Comment

Best of luck, Milen.

You always handled your duties here with courtesy and professionalism.

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
              And as personal interest would the person at RP that is going to moderate this forum personally introduce him / herself so we know who to address with questions ?
              Hello,

To answer your question - all support members who respond in the reseller support tickets will be also taking care of the forum from now on. We will give our best to make sure we follow in Milen's steps and, even though he will no longer be here, you will not feel his absence when response to your inqueries is concerned

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
                Hello,

To answer your question - all support members who respond in the reseller support tickets will be also taking care of the forum from now on. We will give our best to make sure we follow in Milen's steps and, even though he will no longer be here, you will not feel his absence when response to your inqueries is concerned
                Hello Louisa,
                Thanks very much for the reply and the information. I am pretty sure we have chatted on occasion in support (very efficient and polite) and am looking forwards to chatting with all of you at RP.

Have a great day

Comment

Sorry to see you go Milen.

Hope you enoy what ever you plan on doing next. Thanks for all the help over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                    After six and a half years with Resellers Panel, last two of which part time, this is my last day with the company and last day as moderator on this forum.

From now on, the Resellers Panel support team will take on with answering your questions and addressing your concerns here on the forum.

I was planning this to be my number 3,000 post on the forum, but with the reduced forum activity lately, I have fallen a bit short of this goal!

It has been nice knowing you all! I wish you all good health, happiness and success in all your endeavors!

Or as the Vulcans in one of my favorite TV shows like to say: Live long and prosper!
                    Goodbye Milen.

Thanks for your effort on answering my questions during these few years.

All the best to you in your future carrier.

Comment

Sorry to see you go, The way you presented yourself in these forums is one of the reasons I joined to begin with.

I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Awwww. How I wish this forum would be alive again..

Comment

Working...
                        X