Well how many pople are still here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well how many pople are still here

I have been here for several years and I am wondering how many pople still drop by I know that a lot of pople have joined the forum but never come back or very seldom stop by have noticed a drop in posts and replys.here form time to time aspire

Originally posted by aspire View Post
    I have been here for several years and I am wondering how many pople still drop by I know that a lot of pople have joined the forum but never come back or very seldom stop by have noticed a drop in posts and replys.here form time to time aspire
    At least I'm still here.

Comment

Still hanging around because I have a couple of cool domains tied to my RSP accounts. But I just don't feel the hosting is very competitive anymore.

Comment

I'm still here, I drop buy to catch up on what is going on with the others.

Comment

Still here, still selling via RSP .

Comment

I've been here since 2003, and have been lurking for the most part.

Comment

yea all familiar names good to here from you thought there might have been more

Comment

Been out of the country for 3 months with very limited internet access. But now I'm back and must say very happy to be back home in the good old USA.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

I wonder this is very old forum but didn't made its place among others.

Comment

Hello Just wanted to pop in. This forum is definitely getting new members...I'm new lol But it seems very quiet. I'll probably post a bit and try to find some interesting conversations.

Comment

im also here

Comment

Hey guys,
                          How are you?
                          I am still here and I'm new entered in forums, well it's a great opportunity to say hello to all the team members and join them with own thoughts and ideas....best of luck to all the beginners.

Comment

Still Here

Comment

Still here

Comment

Working...
                              X