Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any and all bad ideas when trying to promote your store (school of hard knocks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any and all bad ideas when trying to promote your store (school of hard knocks)

Any and all bad ideas that you can think of to help those who are just starting out with their new Business. I see a lot of these mistakes Dont post your rsp provided link on any (rate my site) or (give me feed back) sites unless you own them and can edit what is posted. As these may show up in search, and might not help you but only hurt your repertation these pople don't care and most have a agenda and are loaded with afiliate links anyway. Don't post in any fourm that you have not been a member of for a long time and know what others will say about you and your site.Dont spam any fourm as you will get bad results and they will show up in search results, (ALWAYS use a signature) if you can't use that don't post.

Signing up for the free reseller program and just sitting back and thinking the money will start rolling in is also a bad idea.

This is a vehicle, a way to achieve certain financial goals and not a quick make money scheme. You have to work at it. You have to promote, market and work the business for you to become successful with it.

Comment

Yes that is true it may come a little easyer for some that others great for the designer and some one that can spend to advertize and wait for the return great for some one that builds traffic exchanges and resales them it is great for alot of things and Don't get me wrong and no offence but this string was more about advice on things not to do. You may have experiance over the others that you could share. But when I search looking at our Partners I see all kinds of post in fourms that were put in hastedly and didn't come out right and over all I think it affects our reputation

Comment

This is a vehicle, a way to achieve certain financial goals and not a quick make money scheme. You have to work at it. You have to promote, market and work the business for you to become successful with it.

*nods. There is no easy way in life and that includes money.

Comment

Working...
        X