Purchasing RSP Hosts With Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing RSP Hosts With Clients

I am currently seeking to purchase ResellersPanel hosts with at least 5 active clients. Will pay a fair, market-based price. All details will be kept confidential. Those who are interested may post contact information here or send me a PM.

Would you satisfy the clients in they was it was before?

Comment

Absolutely. The goal is to maintain the same level of service while taking your business out of your hands.

Comment

That'd be great for me, assuming I had any clients except for one I created for my own personal use (through the free program, of course), seeing as I want to keep that one client active but am getting to the point where I don't want to be in the business anymore as it's gotten me nowhere (and lord knows I've tried, did business cards and handed em out, put little ads in the sigs of my posts on almost all the forums I participate in, sent out e-mails).

Anyway, I then went and bought a cpanel plan, and then started on building a website only to remember I have no experience in that whatsoever. I can't design things for the life of me and I know nothing of coding the template once it's all designed. The only reason I tried to do it myself was I have no money right now, and that sucks this close to the holidays.

Anyway yeah...sorry to blow up the thread, but I had to let it out somewhere.

Comment

Daniel, I that you were gone for good? Good to here from you anyway.

Nova-Host, stick in there. I felt the same way sometime back. But when things start popping they seem to keep on popping. With the marketing comes results but you have to keep doing it. I am now hearing from people that I had approached or worked with 2 and 3 years ago. You just have to keep at it, keep talking to people about it and be able to offer more than just hosting. Most people I have found need the entire product which includes domain name, hosting and website design. You can make reasonable upfront money with design and the yearly hosting fees are just gravy.

I have had fairly good results using a simple marketing plan. If you like, pm me and I'll explain the plan to you. I am taking the weekend and going to my beach condo so it might be a few days before I get back to you.

Comment

I would add website design, but I don't know anything about it, and I know no one who would be willing to team up with me to do it, or for that matter help me with advertising. I've already done as much as I can think of, including emails, business cards, forum sigs, messages on AIM, MSN, other chat services, hell I even made flyers and put them in mail boxes, lol. I will be sticking around for another year at least. if things dont improve by them though, I'm going to have to cal it quits.'

Comment

Website design is not that hard unless you want to get real complex but that may not be the clients that you want to work with in the beginning. . You just have to try it. In fact, when I first started I just used Site Studio to design my clients websites. Easy to use and you can create a custom look. Now, of course, I use Dreamweaver but that is expensive and not easily mastered.

You have all the tools you need to get started. Work with them, get familiar with them and as they say, just do it. You will learn as you go. In fact, the more I learn the less I realize that I know. It is just a learning process all the time because the web is always evolving. That is what makes it exciting.

If you have an account, make a couple of websites for yourself first. That will help you learn faster than anything else you can try. Use one domain name and various sub-domains. That way you don't have to spend any money for additional domain names. Practice, practice, practice. You will never know the extent of your abilities until you try and do.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                Daniel, I that you were gone for good? Good to here from you anyway.
                Had a change of heart. With the introduction of the Starter plan and unlimited specs, it was clear that RSP has been listening all along, even if they take their sweet time.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know they had introduced a starter plan. That is better than the one I had put together in the plan builder. It has better features and costs less than my plan. Now if only they would allow us to name our own plans.

Comment

Keep on going...

You know that when you are getting tired, on a long journey to somewhere...
                    and somewhere is your destination, and you know your destination is just down the road...just down the road is a sign, the sign is called success...success just doesn't happen on its own, you make it happen...I was on your road too...and the day I sat down on the path...ready and convinced I should give up, I looked up...and there was the sign...the sign of success...starring me right in the eyes...what if you kept going and you found some notes on the ground...some notes that someone, who had known nothing about this, but worked it out...and now the notes are yours...and the notes can keep you walking along untill you found that sign...would you try whats written in the notes?

Comment

I am getting real tired of people using this forum just to spam and backlink. The two mentally challenged* members above are a prime example. One has even taken one of my posts and plagiarized it just to post here.

They dig up threads posted years ago and add a bunch of drivel. How about banning these *****s?

This forum used to be informative and we had many lively discussions. Look what it has turned into now.

*I had to put mentally challenged as the word I wanted to use kept being ***out

Comment

Hello,

The users considered as a spamvertizing threat have been barred from the forum.

Regards,
                        Chris

Comment

Thank you, Chris.

Comment

I went and bought a cpanel plan, and then only for building a website remember that I have no experience whatsoever in it started on. I design things and not for the life of me I coding template once it's all ready know nothing can. The only reason that I was myself so I have no money to try and stop this sucks for the holidays.

Comment

Purchasing RSP Hosts With Clients

The current government will get the flak for these cuts but the real blame lays with Broon and his team of muppets. Just how do they think we can protect the seaways if the fleet, what there is of it, has no air defence?

Comment

Working...
                              X