Icann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icann

Is it now possible for us to have an icann acredited label on our websites? as resellers of RSP.

Regards,
    Robert.

I don't think this is possible yet. Hopefully this one will be included sometime next year.

Comment

No, you can't that accredit means that your a member of ICANN.

ICANN is a group (internet corperation assigned names and numbers)

It's a non-profit group that actually owns the internet and regulates it.

RSP is a member of theirs... that is how they can directly deal with ICANN.

So when we order a domain name RSP has direct access to ICANNS servers/network etc.

So RSP is accredit. RSP can't give you such images or stickers... since this be impersonation a direct reseller.

If you ever do want to be a ICANN reseller or registar... you have to pay them $10,000 a year with $250 per year... you have to take a exam about networks. Well you don't but you can hire someone that will be your employee... This is what I was told.

the figures I gave was in U.S dollars.

If you want to be accredited with ICANN you must spend high bucks and also take a exam and understand all the legal and policy they have that you must follow.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
        If you want to be accredited with ICANN you must spend high bucks and also take a exam and understand all the legal and policy they have that you must follow.
        And how much is it?

Comment

Here is the detail link, have a look..

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X