Warning: Undefined array key 15521 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Resellers Panel - 10th birthday?? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resellers Panel - 10th birthday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resellers Panel - 10th birthday??

When did RSP start offering its free resellers programme? Was it in 2003? If so, what month as it would be your 10th birthday this year and we should do something special

That would be nice! It would also be nice if we could see some form of coupon system rolled out, along with monthly billing. Oh and a big decrease in domain pricing. Of course, we won't see any of these things anytime soon (one of them we'll never see, even though I still remember when they told us we would). The only thing we WILL see for the next long while, however, is wordpress themes and updates, things that I suspect a good number of us don't want. Still, in any event, happy birthday RSP! You do deserve it!

Comment

LiquidNet Ltd. was established in February 2003 in London, UK. The ResellersPanel program itself started on April 2, 2003.

Resellers Panel web hosting (United Kingdom): 20 reviews, 0 support responses, 0 testimonials, 34 products, 0 promotions, 4 social accounts, since 2006

Will be delayed due to moderation for link but happy late b-day rsp and related employees

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
        That would be nice! It would also be nice if we could see some form of coupon system rolled out, along with monthly billing. Oh and a big decrease in domain pricing. Of course, we won't see any of these things anytime soon (one of them we'll never see, even though I still remember when they told us we would). The only thing we WILL see for the next long while, however, is wordpress themes and updates, things that I suspect a good number of us don't want. Still, in any event, happy birthday RSP! You do deserve it!
        Comon Nova its a b-day wish, late one at that..

Comment

Yeah I know, I wasn't really being serious with most of that. I WAS being serious about the late b-day wish though!

Comment

Ten years is a LONG time in the web hosting business! I’ve been with quite a few over the years and hardly any of them are still in business

So a belated Happy 10th Birthday RSP!! You guys kept that very quiet!

Comment

Wow I didn't even realize it was a 10th year anniversary! Thanks guys I wish you all the best (even Nova-host party pooper he he joking of course) and may we sell hosting to our/your clients for at least another 10!

Comment

Never would have caught it, clivejo did the homework ...

Your in the spotlight again ....
                Last edited by doneritehosting; 29-07-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

testing posting

Comment

???? huh george?

Comment

Working...
                    X