Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the new free resellers let's work togeather in a effort to increase pagerank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the new free resellers let's work togeather in a effort to increase pagerank

You as a free reseller You are out building your links and sending traffic to your sub-site.Or you don't know where to start and haven't done much to advertize for what ever reason. and have lost intrest for one reason or another. I have noticed a advantage of the supplied free resellers sites, You are starting out with A GREAT BONUS you have inheirited page rank. You have a page rank of 4 And We togeather have build over 150,000 backlinks So if we can get all togeather we can reach a higher overall page rank in organic search. This can be done by working togeather in a marketing campain. The benifit would be when we reach the top and that dosen't seem to far away. Your site will rank higher then you will get more traffic from your keywords, How is that not all of us can get all the keywords pointing to our sites because of limit's that we have. you each target different ones now and once We have Ranked our parent site our sites will rank higher putting us all in a better overall position If you would be intrested in trying to help with a back link building campain and a traffic exchange campain I would suggest a small cost of $10.00 or $20.00 each from each free reseller to build back links pitch in and buy 500,000 or more cost is about $10.00 a thousand increasing our parent domain will benifit all of us I think. I should say that you are doing that now if you are advertising but at a much slower rate because not all are aware of it. I would like your opinions or suggestions
    Thanks for reading

hi-regarding this statement in your post:

"You are starting out with A GREAT BONUS you have inheirited page rank. You have a page rank of 4"

please let us know how you came to this conclusion. thanks

Comment

most of the reseller here who made sales are IT guys such as web developer, web designer etc, so their target potential customers are their current customers on their current or previous projects.

so there is no point for them to advertise or doing anything to lift their sites pr etc.

somemore most of the resellers are not visiting this forum long time ago, and now here saturated by spam and useless posts...

I also seldom come here, I think syownet, Arthur and many many senior members are same too...

Comment

wjleong,

You are correct. I for one depend on my web design services for income anything I make from hosting is just gravy.

You are also right about the spam, however we have become much more vigilant about the posts we allow and are quick to delete, report and ban users that use this forum. I too miss the past give and take that many former members contributed to this forum and hope they return.

Comment

Working...
        X