Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi everyone Just thought to make a little post to say hi. I am from Tampa, how about all of you?

Warm welcome from U.K,I feel you can get pretty useful information using resellerpanel.

Comment

Just a suggestion ......

Is it possible to leave an edit on the post or the public profile indicating the reason for banning?

I wondered myself why he had been banned as his post seemed very well mannered and it did cross my mind that the admin team had been very harse! It came across as very intimidating. Although the Tampa, Canada think did make me scratch my head

Comment

Originally posted by cassydave
        Welcome to resellerspanel,best hosting service provider...
        We can see who the teachers pet is

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
          Thanks so much Nick. We at RSP do tend to revive the forum for all good forum users such as yourself.

I do appreciate your opinion on the matter and I assure you spammers will not be tolerated in ANY way ANYMORE here!

Enjoy your week.
          How do you define spam? In my own opinion lifting posts word for word from other forums and posting them here is spamming and behaviour typical of a bot, yet that is tolerated! However, feedback and help from real people who are trying to help is classed as spam. I dont think its very fair, but your forum, your rules. Its a shame as this place could be a very valuable resource to resellers.

Anyway rant over, Ill disappear again. That's if I'm not banned first!

Comment

Most posts containing links are considered spamming even if the link is in the signature.

Whom are you referring to as trying to help but being banned exactly ?

Comment

There have been a number over the years, but tcl is the most recent to be banned.

Comment

Welcome to reseller panel.I'm sure you will get pretty useful information about c-panel or marketing...

Comment

I just joined in, looking forward for a great community.

Comment

Hello

Hello Friend I am new member in this forum Community.My name is Vyoma. I am From India.My hobbies are writing article and smoking cigarette .Nice to meet u....

Comment

Hi Vyoma,

Welcome to the forum. Just a word of warning. Spam will not be tolerated here! If that is your intention then you will be banned and your posts removed!

I do hope that is not the case and you become a valued member of the forum with lots of questions and experience we can all learn from.

Comment

Originally posted by vyomasteam View Post
                        Hello Friend I am new member in this forum Community.My name is Vyoma. I am From India.My hobbies are writing article and smoking cigarette .Nice to meet u....
                        Cough, cough, choke.....if you don't mind, please don't smoke so close to the monitor.

Comment

Working...
                        X