Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does the Government Shutdown Mean for Small Businesses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does the Government Shutdown Mean for Small Businesses?

Some government websites are shut down. Does the recent government shutdown have implications for small businesses and small hosting companies. What could the shutdown mean for your business and the country at large?

Note: I'm not trying to start a debate on who to blame, just the implications it has on business. So be nice.

I find it all very odd. Most businesses are contracted for a set period, a month or a year, sometimes more. How did they time it for the exact day the government "run out of money". Feels like a PR stunt to me. Politicians stirring up trouble in order to be the knights in shining armour who fix everything, and win votes for doing so!

I dont think it will affect me that much. The weaker dollar should mean better prices with RSP!!

Comment

Today I saw a news commentator state that now it's just a matter of saving face. Another noted that a lot of American didn't even notice. I have no government contracts, but I was looking to get into some hosting contracts with a few local municipalities.

Comment

Working...
      X