Hello Friends..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Friends..!

Hello friends, My name is Alina Thomas. Recently joined this forum.I want to share my knowledge here.I want to be a part of this discussion forum.

Hello Alina, Welcome to Resellers Panel... Are you a reseller?

Comment

Originally posted by alinathomas001 View Post
      I want to share my knowledge here.I want to be a part of this discussion forum.
      As long as the "knowledge" you wish to share does not include spam or affiliated links, then you are welcome. I noticed in your message you called the forum a discussion forum. Please bear in mind that although we do discuss multiple topics, the forum exists primarily for clients and resellers of Resellers Panel products and services. Advertizing of competing products and services are not allowed.

Comment

Welcome... bot

Comment

LMAO This is a change of pace, clivejo - "explaination" Tom "bot" Got a belly laugh off this one

Comment

Well even bots deserve to know why they got banned !! They are getting smarter and smarter these days and when they become self aware I dont want to be the "bad guy". I’ve watched enough movies to know what happens to the "bad guys" when machines take over.

I also know from its profile this bot is working for a SEO company based in India, just a friendly warning

Comment

Well... lol we will see... I see that one member responded to alina (female?) without response

Comment

Thanks for the reply and awareness regarding participation.

Comment

What a polite bot we have got here

Forum posting is a good method of getting backlinks.

This bot is first posting introduction, not violating the rules.

Then, once Google index its post it will add its urls and stuff.

Comment

A Semi smart bot then... some kind of denial of being a bot would be more believable to me than politeness

Comment

Semi smart bots are the most dangerous. I just hope it has been programmed with "The Three Laws" Its obviously self aware when its given itself a name

Comment

technology and programming has come a long way no doubt

Comment

alinathomas001, iads asked you a question! Instead of posting the same generic codswallop all over the internet, how about engaging in some meaningful discussion?

This is your last warning and will result in a ban.

Comment

there he is, welcome back clivejo!

Comment

• clivejo
                              clivejo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I gave him/her the benefit of the doubt, but was proved right. There are a string of bots now posting in reply to its posts!! One was even agreeing with the poster and then posted links. Needless to say they will be deleted and banned as soon as I lay eyes on it.

I dont like deleting all of the bot posts as often they raise some interesting and topical points and discussions. But the more I think about it, that’s what they want! Marking forums as targets for the real spam bots.
                          Working...
                          X