The Cosmic Race scares some people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cosmic Race scares some people...

In an influential 1925 essay, José Vasconcelos predicted the coming of a new age, the Aesthetic Era, in which joy, love, fantasy, and creativity would prevail over the rationalism he saw as dominating the present age. In this new age, marriages would no longer be dictated by necessity or convenience, but by love and beauty; ethnic obstacles, already in the process of being broken down, especially in Latin America, would disappear altogether, giving birth to a fully mixed race, a "cosmic race," in which all the better qualities of each race would persist by the natural selection of love.

Why do people fear this?

And it seems that all across this planet religion seems to be the basis for much of that hate. There are so many religious extremists and fanatics around that killings and wars are becoming commonplace. I believe all people have a right to exist and believe any way they want to as long as they do not encroach on my freedoms. Keep your beliefs to yourself and don't try to force them on me. I have the right to my life, my liberty, and my pursuit of happiness as long as I don't interfere with your rights of the same and I expect the same from you.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Thanks for sharing own good ideas.

how to get over the flu quickly
    Last edited by jaredherbert; 10-03-2016, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X