Small Hands On Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Hands On Review

For those resellers that might be interested I written a small hands on review of the ATT Nokia 520...

I'm more of an Android person myself, and i still can't let go of my HTC Legend, even though it's severely outdated (still have too many books on there, would be a hassle to mark each one's pages that i've read to if I move them to another phone) but if I were to grab myself a Windows Phone, your review would definitely make me consider that Nokia as an option.

P.S. Google have been putting pressure on each and every YouTube app, eventually forcing Android users to use Google's own app (which is very buggy imo).

Comment

I was an Android buff too for years Ian and I'm not saying the transition to windows phone 8 was flawless, but it was not near as frustrating as online articles make it out to be. More DEV's are starting to develop for the OS so apps are becoming more plentiful by the day.

There have been 2 OS updates since I purchased this phone and and hands on use is still silk smooth.... My experiences with android have been with each OS update the phone got more laggy, if you were lucky enough to get a OS update that is lol.

Yes, google has become quite the monopoly haven't they... Whats the point of developing around google if they force you to remove your apps or cripple them.... As an update to the article Youtube HD updated and works quite well now but for how long until google blocks it, who knows..

Comment

Working...
      X