Hello World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World!

Just signed up! We've been GoDaddy resellers since 2006 and felt the need to diversify a bit and build an alternate reseller brand apart from GD. We love GD, but it doesn't fit all situations and there are some changes taking place, plus face it, some people just hate GD and its hard to keep your anonymity there.

We're also looking for a long term run here with RSP. We'll be setting up our store over the next couple weeks and I'm sure we'll have several questions. We've scouted RSP and lurked the forums here for several months and are quite impressed. With a number years over under our belt, perhaps we can throw out a few ideas as well!

Looking forward to the run!

- Larry
    Last edited by theLarry; 09-05-2014, 04:02 PM.

Looking forward to seeing what you think. Feel free to post questions on the forum here.

With the way the web operates it is hard to keep anonymity anywhere. When you resell services, records have to be kept to comply with anti-spamming regulations etc. Unless you own everything out right it would be very difficult to hide the fact you are a reseller.

Comment

Hello theLarry.... great to see you in the forum! Rsp does have great hosting services and I am sure anxious to hear some of those ideas you throw out here...

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Glad to have you on board.

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

Thanks all, we're happy to be here.. We're almost set. Your control panel and entire process is very well thought out and the FLEXIBILITY is incredible. Open for (face-2-face) business (your WordPress/DNS cluser offer) but still have bots blocked until we can tweak our content a bit. The response we've gotten to our questions have been spot on and incredibly helpful.

Comment

Welcome from me too, Larry. I have found a home here for a few years now, having tried other hosts I have to say for me, RSP is the best. Again, welcome on board.

Comment

• doneritehosting
              doneritehosting commented
              Editing a comment
              HE LIVES!!!! How the world have you been Vlasi?

I appreciate your greeting vlasi47gr! As posted above, we've been researching RSP for a good while as a means of developing a second reseller brand. It appears to be a very good fit.

Comment

Welcome to RSP Larry. With RSP you will get the best service.

Dutchy

Comment

A little late to the party, but I made it! Welcome to RSP, Larry! Dutchy is correct, RSP does indeed proviude the best there is out there. I've been with a few other webhosts and they all pretty much stunk. This one has been nothing but great. Sure, there were bumps in the road, but they were all fixed within hours, if not minutes. With other companies it always took days to fic things, lol.

Comment

Thanks dutchy and Nova-Host!

Customer support is VERY important to us, not just our own issues but MOST IMPORTANTLY for our customers. We are marketers and administrators, not full time 24/7 support gurus. Incredible service seems to be the norm here.. not just from everyone's voices but from what we're actually seeing!
                  Last edited by theLarry; 12-05-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Larry,
                    When it comes to hosting services and tech / sales support for your customers you are not gonna find better. Been nibbling around in this gig since the mid 90's (well, netfirms was still in diapers anyhow) rsp is the best I have experienced... You will end up migrating your current customers with godaddy to RSP, wait n see....
                    Last edited by doneritehosting; 12-05-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

As you can see by my avatar when it's fishing season I'm at the coast! Just sent my brother back to Cincinnati with 30 pounds of fish and that was filleted! He came down to visit me at Surfside Beach for 3 days and we had a lot of fun out on the pier. Going back down next week, so don't expect to hear from me for a while. Working on my tan

Comment

Thats great vlasi!! 30lbs filleted huh? What kinda fish ya'll catching? You got my mouth watering now, time to break out the reel and rods and some time off!!

Comment

Blues, Whiting and Spanish Mackerel

I used to do only fresh water fishing but since I started going to the beach, I quit doing any fresh water at all. I use the same pier over and over and have developed a bunch of fishing buddies there. We fish, joke around and pick on each other so it's always great fun. Sometimes the "tourists" just hang around to listen to our banter. It's great fun leading them on and answering their sometimes stupid questions. For instance, one guy came out and looked out over the ocean and whispers to me "I wasn't good at geography in school. Is that the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean?" I was tempted to say Gulf of Mexico. This on the South Carolina coast! Another time as I was jigging for Spanish Mackerel a guy comes up and asks how many fish I could catch per hour fishing that way? I just looked at him incredulously . I couldn't imagine anyone asking such a stupid question! I was totally speechless and I usually have a snappy comeback.

Anyway, it is great being retired, working only when I want to and having a place at the beach that I can go to anytime. Life is good, my friend.

Comment

Thats funny vlasi!!!! LMAO! I have to still plan vacation time but retirement is getting closer! Wonder what the guy would have actually said if you told him gulf of mexico?

All three of those fish are on my menu.... Have you ever tried Sail Cat? Not those nasty shovel heads, the ones with the top fin that looks like a sail.
                            Last edited by doneritehosting; 14-05-2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
                            X