• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really dumb (embarrassing) newbie question

Cannot figure out how/where to upload avatar/profile-pic

-sincerely,

clueless-in-atlanta

In the top right corner of the forum click your user name, select my profile. Then hover your your mouse pointer over where your avatar is supposed to show on the left side of the screen.

Comment

thanks donerite... no love when we hover, tried Chrome and IE... oh well, certainly not a big deal. On to more pressing issues!

Comment

That is strange, you should also be able to click on the mystery man to the right of your post then in the profile hover over the default avatar and a small popup appear that says edit avatar.... giver another try it works on this end...

Comment

still nothing, chrome - IE.. I'll try another computer but that's doubtful. I'm thinking there is a membership "level" you might need to reach, posts, days, something. I'll keep checking as time moves on. Again, no big deal, thanks again for your help donerite!

Comment

I think you have to hit a certain post count before it allows you to change your profile picture.

Comment

Hmmmm....I don't remember needing to hit a particular post count to change your profile picture/avatar, but I've had an avatar for a year or so, and the rules may or may not have changed since I first uploaded an avatar. Your best bet for a definite answer is to wait for someone from RSP to (hopefully) reply in this thread, but that may be a while, lol.

Comment

Hello.

Yes, it was a vBulletin setting...

You can change your Avatar now: http://forum.resellerspanel.com/member/102222-thelarry >> there should be an Edit Avatar option when you hover your mystery man with the mouse.

Best Regards,
                Tom.

Comment

VERY strange... today I hover, just like I've been attempting and viola! The blue "edit avatar" appears. We'll be putting up something shortly now. This very minor issue is RESOLVED!

Comment

Tom is one of the RSP Support Team and he has changed the settings in order for you to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                      Tom is one of the RSP Support Team and he has changed the settings in order for you to change it.
                      Cool... I'M NOT CRAZY! (or inept!) Cheers to Tom!

Comment

• doneritehosting
                        doneritehosting commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LMAO!!!!! Tom's a great guy!!!!
                    Working...
                    X